N-Europe

Moklog (2 new vlogs - 2/Sep/06 - Rings,things and football)

Mokong

Edit: 2/Sep/06

2 new vlogs

My ring, sleep, remakes and Paris Hilton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuG1f2un4hs

A little vlog after the Germany v Ireland match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3qbpxi44uQ

----------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: 31/Aug/03

Someone tried to "Curse" me? WTF?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So i got a new camera last weekend and thought i might aswell start a new thread for my Vlogs. I locked the old thread to make sure its not bumped by mistake it can be found here if your wondering http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7841

Here's the first 2 new vids (with better sound than before)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY-BH8851Wg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7xBZme6bmo

That was rather awesome. You remind me of a young Kirk Hammett.

Anyway, just got new Maiden Album! It's ok, some great songs, but TROBB sucks big time.

Great singing from you though! You don't get many people who can sing metal well lol.

Rock On!

Just uploaded one more, a quick vid about this one time when i was apparently "Cursed"

does that mean i can get my random moment in rad new camera form?

Yeah i guess, why not, and if anyone else i've already done one for (Retro-Lover i think might) or anyone else has a request for me to do something just ask.

what do you want this time

Do a beatles song!

sure which one?

here's a list of some Beatle songs i found on the mic (first two would be what i know best ;) )

Let It Be

Yesterday

Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds

A Hard Days Night

All My Loving

And I Love Her

Don't Forget to Remember

of course there is more but i'm not gonna try find them all :heh: if you have another in mind tell me i'll see if i can find it on the mic

Anyway, just got new Maiden Album! It's ok, some great songs, but TROBB sucks big time.

Only 2 crap songs? Dude, your standards are pretty low. I never buy an album unless all the songs are ruddy brilliant

:indeed:

15 char...

You see, the difference being, that it's Maiden, so it's excusable. Anyway, I didn't buy it, I burned my mates copy, so it doesnt count :heh:

thats not right you should buy it and support the Irons, i'm not one to care for music charts (especially singles) but i would LOVE it if we could get a heavy metal band to number one in the Album charts at least, it would force mainstrem stations to play the song at least once a week when they do their album count down (if they do one) it would be great.

EDIT: Almost forgot, i uploaded another vid last night, in it i tell a little story of when i was apparently "Cursed" :shock:

thats not right you should buy it and support the Irons, i'm not one to care for music charts (especially singles) but i would LOVE it if we could get a heavy metal band to number one in the Album charts at least, it would force mainstrem stations to play the song at least once a week when they do their album count down (if they do one) it would be great.

EDIT: Almost forgot, i uploaded another vid last night, in it i tell a little story of when i was apparently "Cursed" :shock:

Seen that :), it's pretty crazy... Anyway, about maiden, yeah, I should have bought it I suppose, and I may still, but it wasn't all that great, I've got Dance of Death and most of the others, cause they're fantastic, but this one does have a few boring songs on it. Anyway, looking to get Trivium, Lamb of God and Mastodon up there on the charts. I swear, Triv should get to No. 4.

Oh and the Hammett thing: His dad was Irish and his mom was Philipino, so maybe that explains the semblance :bouncy:

sure which one?

here's a list of some Beatle songs i found on the mic (first two would be what i know best ;) )

Let It Be

Yesterday

Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds

A Hard Days Night

All My Loving

And I Love Her

Don't Forget to Remember

of course there is more but i'm not gonna try find them all :heh: if you have another in mind tell me i'll see if i can find it on the mic

Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds wud be my first choice, then probably Let It Be. Although I'm sure you cud do them all really well

Oh and the Hammett thing: His dad was Irish and his mom was Philipino, so maybe that explains the semblance :bouncy:

Is that true? Well i knew it was half Filipino, and when i saw them in Dublin he said he was half Irish but i thought he was playing to the crowd, like how every place a band plays is the best crowd ever.

maybe by some fluke we are related like maybe his great great grandfather on his irish side is also my great great grandfather on my irish side and his great great grandfather on his Pinoy side is also my great great grandfather on my Pinoy side... maybe we're like 10th cousins or something.....or not :heh:

Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds wud be my first choice, then probably Let It Be. Although I'm sure you cud do them all really well

I figured you'd pick Luck in the Sky with Diamonds, i'm guessing that's where your name comes from... anyway, yeah i'll try do that within the week:awesome:

I'll likely do Let It Be sometime down the road anyway, cuz it is a great song i love it:bowdown:

i think i may also re-record the previous kareoke vids so that they have better sound...

Is that true? Well i knew it was half Filipino, and when i saw them in Dublin he said he was half Irish but i thought he was playing to the crowd, like how every place a band plays is the best crowd ever.

Tis indeed true, I've got a couple of books about them which are pretty in-depth, I have yet to see them though :(.

Anyway, do a cover of Master of Puppets! That would be cool.

Anyway, do a cover of Master of Puppets! That would be cool.

haha, tis not on the mic, (when watchin a kareoke vid look at the description to the right of the vid, there's a link to a song list not much metal but you might find a surprise) Nothing Else Matters is the only Metallica that is which i've already done, but will prolly remove that and re-do it due to the new camera

I don't even have the Master of Puppets album only Black album and St Anger:red:

I only started buying albums at like age 14 and can't afford to get the whole back catalogue of some bands, what with trying to get new stuff from new bands aswell.

Same with Maiden, i only got Sevent Son, Edward the Great, Dance of Death and now Matter of Life and Death

haha, tis not on the mic, (when watchin a kareoke vid look at the description to the right of the vid, there's a link to a song list not much metal but you might find a surprise) Nothing Else Matters is the only Metallica that is which i've already done, but will prolly remove that and re-do it due to the new camera

I don't even have the Master of Puppets album only Black album and St Anger:red:

I only started buying albums at like age 14 and can't afford to get the whole back catalogue of some bands, what with trying to get new stuff from new bands aswell.

Same with Maiden, i only got Sevent Son, Edward the Great, Dance of Death and now Matter of Life and Death

Really? Same here, I was like 13 when I bought my first album, before that I just used to listen to my dad's or friends' stuff. Well I think you should get the classics first! Number of the beast and Powerslave aswell as Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets, And Justice for all and Kill em all. Some crazy stuff there, I think you'll like it too, hell of a lot better than the black album and St. Anger :)

So have you not heard any of their old stuff? Cause you seem good at singing , and I wanted to see someone try something like One or Harvester of Sorrow...

Anyway, do a new blog! I'm addicted :heh:

Really? Same here, I was like 13 when I bought my first album, before that I just used to listen to my dad's or friends' stuff. Well I think you should get the classics first! Number of the beast and Powerslave aswell as Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets, And Justice for all and Kill em all. Some crazy stuff there, I think you'll like it too, hell of a lot better than the black album and St. Anger :)

So have you not heard any of their old stuff? Cause you seem good at singing , and I wanted to see someone try something like One or Harvester of Sorrow...

Anyway, do a new blog! I'm addicted :heh:

Oh of course i've heard the older stuff of both bands, through various means, like music channels, internet, and of course at the concerts.

"One" is one of my fav Metallica songs BTW, love the vid also i still find it feaky to this day.

And new vid should be up before the weekend is out (camera is charging at the mo...)

EDIT:

2 new vlogs

My ring, sleep, remakes and Paris Hilton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuG1f2un4hs

A little vlog after the Germany v Ireland match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3qbpxi44uQ

and 2 remade songs

My Way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvRo9H1j2Fo

One Step Closer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e769fZmXlmY

Instant Transmission!

Obviously I am not alone in my intense dislike of Paris Hilton...:love: :p

Zat was cool. You have inspired me to make my own! Which I will do as soon as I get a memory card with storage higher than 32 meg :hmm:

Do one on how much you love Stargate :heh:

Anyway, I have this to say: Glory Glory Man United!

Now I know how the Irish supporters feel. (I support all the Home Countries and Ireland) I like Steve Staunton (former Villa player :wink: )

But I feel happy about England & Scotland's result. So I can't really complain.

I don't like Paris Hilton either, she's an ugly cow.

Like to see you remake the "Creep" Karaoke, make sure you get my name right. :wink:

Mokong, is that you in issue two of ngamer witht he zelda tatoos. If it isn't it must be an identical twin. ;)

holy crap i didn't know they put t in?

I sent them a some pics of me tats cuz in issue one they had a feature with a guy who had a tattoo of Ness, i haven't seen Ngamer in the shops lately, that issue wouldn't still be in the shops would it? Or have i long missed it?

You'd think they would have emailed me back saying i was gonna be in it or something

If you can scan the page please do and post it up:grin:

oh and oddly enough i was planning on doing my next vlog about my tattoos