NEurope
canand

Falafelkid says Wii launch info before Sept 14th

i hope it is out september 19th. my birthday. woooohooo

I would like that too! but expect end-of November or December for Europe and you won't be dissapointed.

This is one negative reason for Nintendo's stupid philosophy of keeping everything tightly knit.

Fans find the smallest bit of rumour, or feel they can make up their own, or attach their life to the dedication that one is in fact true, as we have seen in the last day or so, and babble on and on.

In the end, naïve fanboys get their extremely delecate and fragile hopes up in the event Nintendo *might* have something even remotely realistic or amazing, and are dashed when Nintendo announce the real deal which, had there have been no rumour at all, been quite impressive in the first place, only to find that that is no longer the case.

Half the reason people are complaining all the time is because Nintendo just isn't going to live up to their false expectations, and never would have. It's a vicious cycle that will take forever and a day to go away.

We should ban all rumour threads from now until the console is released, and then perhaps at least remotely fresh rumours about games can start to dribble in.

There is a rumour thread. Use it, instead of filling the boards with this garbage.

I couldn't give a crap who the guy is. That was my point. Look, you can do one of two things here. Believe the guy, and wait watching the clock until this happens and be relieved, and be disapointed when it doesn't, or not give a shit, let it happen when it does and be happy either way.

I'm not saying this couldn't happen, it's just i'd prefer to believe it won't, so i'm not disapointed when it doesn't because I bought into some "trusted" journalists opinion. NGC was where I first heard about the Zelda controls.

Nick you are a God among Nintendo fans.

Well, demi-god :)

I wish I was a demi-god ;)

Where's the news about what's in Issue 8 of ONM this month?

Someone from here posted it on ONM forums, but it got took down and i missed it, and Search brings up too much to search!!

Anyone got any ideas?

Someone from here posted it on ONM forums, but it got took down and i missed it, and Search brings up too much to search!!

Anyone got any ideas?

Oh i thought that was the news of the Zelda DVD there giving away free with there mag this friday... for some reason they wont let anyone talk about it?

Anyone got any ideas?

It was me who put it up but it got delted

Well it definitely out after september 29th several weeks after. see gonintendo.

pardon....? magazine is due out this week.

EDIT; Jumped the gun, sorry read that wrong

Nevermind everybodey does it

Half the reason people are complaining all the time is because Nintendo just isn't going to live up to their false expectations, and never would have. It's a vicious cycle that will take forever and a day to go away.

Funny how stupid fanboys get upset when Nintendo don't live up to false made up expectations, yet no one complains when Sony doesn't live up to their not made up expectations.:nono:

Funny how stupid fanboys get upset when Nintendo don't live up to false made up expectations, yet no one complains when Sony doesn't live up to their not made up expectations.:nono:

Yeah becuse Sony is diffrent to Nintendo