N-Europe

From the desk of the Regginator

canand

I don’t know what is going on this weekend, but since Friday night I have been getting emailed the strangest stories! As you can see, I haven’t been posting any of them, until I came across the graphical discussion which I posted below. I have another one for you guys that is so outlandish that it needs to go up. Good for a weekend chuckle I think. I apologize to the person who emailed this to me, but I just don’t believe that this story is true. I am more willing to believe our earlier graphics rumor, which I also take with less than a quater of a grain of salt. Regardless of all that, if it is fake, someone took the time to write all this stuff up…so why not give it a home!

Okay, now that I got all that out of the way…the pictures below are “supposed” to be documents written by none other then Reggie Fils-Aime. How did our lucky emailer come to find these goodies? Read his story below.

I noticed Mr. Fils-Aime putting something in the confidential waste bin, and walked over after he had left for a meeting.. the bin was full to the top as usual, and these screwed up pages were just in reach through the lid (without taking it off and spilling papers everywhere). There’s not much I can do to prove my credibility, however I think they may be of interest to you..

Talk about being in the right place at the right time! Our reader says that he scanned the images and sent them my way.

reggie1.JPG

reggie2.JPG

reggie3.JPG

reggie4.JPG

reggie5.JPG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of shit. Miyamoto has nothing to do with Disaster. It's being developed externally, so whoever the poor, pathetic, low life loser is that actually attempted to start some sort of a mass rumour here is by far the sadest person of the hour.

Less than 30% of the world's population own an HD TV? Get a life and come to grips with reality. That would mean that 1,500,000,000 people own an HDTV. Whatever. There wouldn't even be that number of HD TVs manufactured.

To add to that, Nintendo never acknowledges non corporate material (fan fiction) in corporate dealings. GameCube would be spelt correctly and the add on device for the GCN was not going to be some retarded headset, it was going to be this freehand controller. That's why the Wii is a comparitively piss pot machine.

Punctuation and grammar isn't too flash either.

To suggest that Reggie is that incoherent is an absolute disgrace.He would be far more articulate and coherent than that.

I'd say a 10 year old, 12 at most.

That's not a standard photoshop background. At least I didn't find it in mine. What's the file name? I'm gonna compare the several pages.

The discussion about HD in the papers is interesting. My TV only suports 720p, not 1080i. And 720p is way better than 1080i, even if it has 89% of the pixels.

I'm gonna compare the backgrounds now. And they're all the same :)

Just put the images all in the same folder and change image quickly.

Do you have proof? was you there? we need more evidence then a photoshopped piece of jpeg

it say Regianld Fill-Aime President and Chief Operating Offical

Nintendo Of America Public Relations 1-800-255-3700 at the top and Concept September 14

it say Regianld Fill-Aime President and Chief Operating Offical

Nintendo Of America Public Relations 1-800-255-3700 at the top and Concept September 14

Yeah guess what, the person who made that put it on it to make it look more real, wow what a shock, bet you didn't see that coming huh. Also, another way this could've been made other than the photoshop filter is obviously someone could just have made this, printed it out, crumpled it up and scanned it back in so it made sense with the story.

I'm sorry but none of this even matters anyway either, you can tell how fake it is just from reading it. Metal Gear Dark Snakes indeed.