Mario Strikers Charged Football

IGN UK Review

Presentation - 8.0

Graphics - 8.0

Sound - 8.0

Gameplay - 8.5

Lasting Appeal - 9.0

Overall - 8.7/10

Awesome! Seems like this game is cleaning house in terms of the reviews.

Yeah and some people were writing the game off after the edge review - you know who you are!

IGN UK Review

Presentation - 8.0

Graphics - 8.0

Sound - 8.0

Gameplay - 8.5

Lasting Appeal - 9.0

Overall - 8.7/10

Me want :D

Wow the latest reviews are actually quite positive. Might have to look into it anyway :heh:

Anywhere got any good deals on this game?

£30 seems the cheapest, either at play or gameplay.

Really in two minds about this myself, have just had a fifty quid bonus and am looking at either this or shadowrun, only problem is I'll have to buy a LAN adaptor to make the most of this making it the more expensive choice.

Just for the record: I've seen it on sale today in stores in Belgium. That's three days before the actual release date. That's rather uncommon for a Nintendo-title. Anyhoo, all the better for us gamers! :) Haven't looked at the price, though.

I haven't bought it. Not yet. ;)

28.99 at choicesuk.com

I just bought this, Eledees and a Power Station for 76 quid! :laughing:

Anywhere got any good deals on this game?

Play3k are doing this for £27.99 , normally dispatch the day before release , but sometimes gets held up by a day or two.

Shopto are doing this for £29.99 (as are others) and are expecting to dispatch tomorrow.

I was really hoping shopto would of dispatched today :( And what's worse is I might not even get it on Thursday since I might be going up to my grans.

I was really hoping shopto would of dispatched today :( And what's worse is I might not even get it on Thursday since I might be going up to my grans.

Ooo unlucky mate. I've got a couple weeks off however I don't know if I'm still going to my grandparents on Friday...At least I'll get it on Thursday and have a whole days play with it.

After checking with shopto I ordered there instead and cancelled my pre-order with play3k as I remember both my Madden and Excitetruck got held up by them, and any such delay this time would scupper any decent showing from me in the tourney , especially as I am going to need all the practise I can get.

Is there any other sites like Shopto that you can order before 5.30 and still have it dispatched on that day? I'm fairly confident it'll get dispatched tomorrow,but just the slight chance i'm looking for a back-up site as I want the game so much.Anyone know how late Gameplay sends items?

Is there any other sites like Shopto that you can order before 5.30 and still have it dispatched on that day? I'm fairly confident it'll get dispatched tomorrow,but just the slight chance i'm looking for a back-up site as I want the game so much.Anyone know how late Gameplay sends items?

Gameplay always post a couple of days before release.

If you get you order in a few hours before last post a couple of days before release you should get it next day.

Just found an HMV £15 gift card, fantastic. I'll head there on Friday.

Yeah Roks right, get it from Gameplay and order it now and it will get shipped tomorrow.

I hope my game arrives by Friday. I now need this game, it looks so much fun. Also I want to get some practice in over the weekend.

Mine's getting packed! Should get it Thursday, then. (Play.com)

Mine's getting packed! Should get it Thursday, then. (Play.com)

From play? In my exeperience they take a while with games, you will probably get it Friday. Mine should get shipped tomorrow from Gameplay.

From play? In my exeperience they take a while with games, you will probably get it Friday. Mine should get shipped tomorrow from Gameplay.

I've gotten most of my games from play a day early.