NEurope
EchoDesiato

Mario Strikers Charged Football

There's a Mario Smash Football mini-game on the NoE site here.

You use your Wii-remote to stop the opponent from scoring,just like in the game.

Is goalkeeping really that easy?

My game has been shipped. And Play.com have now sold their whole first batch of games. (as mario strikers is temparily now out of stock)

..my order from Play.com has been posted :yay:

..on that note I'm off to wait to watch Champions League build up on ITV4 from 6-7pm, then on to ITV1 to watch what I hope is something special..

For tonight, I don't care about Mario Strikers.. It's all about Liverpool! Come on you Reds!

Gameplay says on the main page when you sign in that the last game they sent me was Mario Strikers, it says no orders remaining, however checking the order, it still says ordered..

It's on schedule for tommorow then

For tonight, I don't care about Mario Strikers.. It's all about Liverpool! Come on you Reds!

Good luck fella, I'll be watching as a impartial England supporting Villa fan ;)

Has anyone ordered from Amazon and actually had their order shipped? I was hoping it would turn up tomorrow, but now I'm worried it won't turn up on Friday either! I need it in time for my Wii party at the weekend :hmm:

This is the last time I preorder from Amazon, they leave it till the last minute every time. Gameplay seems a better option.

Some guy that got game early said at Neogaf that the goalkeeping is extremely easy if you have fast eyes.

Excelle I ordered from Amazon and according to my account it should be dispatched today. But my status is still "Not Yet Dispatched" You reckon there's a chance it could get here tomorrow morning? If not I'm beginning to get fed up with whatever place I order it at sending it on release or late!

Excelle I ordered from Amazon and according to my account it should be dispatched today. But my status is still "Not Yet Dispatched" You reckon there's a chance it could get here tomorrow morning? If not I'm beginning to get fed up with whatever place I order it at sending it on release or late!

Did you pay extra for postage?

Well it's possible, but unlikely. If it had actually been dispatched first thing this morning, then there might have been a chance. Since it's still 'Not Yet Dispatched' (same for me btw), then I don't hold out much hope for a Thursday delivery. Annoying, as I have time to play tomorrow, and not on Friday!

If you haven't paid for 1st class postage (like me) then you don't stand a chance really either way.

Yeah I paid for the first class postage and all. I mean if it is dispatched tonight could it still arrive tomorrow or not? I'm not totally sure how Amazon works this but yeah I can't play it till next week as working non stop from Friday onwards.

Yeah I paid for the first class postage and all. I mean if it is dispatched tonight could it still arrive tomorrow or not? I'm not totally sure how Amazon works this but yeah I can't play it till next week as working non stop from Friday onwards.

As I say, there's a slim chance it could arrive tomorrow. I expect they'll probably ship it at some ridiculous hour tonight.

So if they ship it out late tonight at like midnight does that eliminate any chance of making it here tomorrow?

So if they ship it out late tonight at like midnight does that eliminate any chance of making it here tomorrow?

No. I guess we'll have to wait and see :angry:

One time with Amazon I had an order and it was either stuck at 'Dispatch Estimate XXX' or 'Getting packed' and when I got my order it was still like that :heh:

Finally my order is now complete. Should be here tommorow.

One time with Amazon I had an order and it was either stuck at 'Dispatch Estimate XXX' or 'Getting packed' and when I got my order it was still like that :heh:

Amazon have sent out my order late before. Then after that they sent me a cardboard box without the actual game in and with just a piece of paper saying thank you for purchasing Advance Wars dual strike. I was very angry with them that day because i had already waited along time.

They better not do that to me again.

Aaaarggghhhh I preordered with choices a month ago and my order status still says incomplete If I dont receive it Friday I will never order from them again!

I should have remembered to use simply games I bought a few gamecube games from them and received them on Wednesday!

I need this game need to practice for the tournament!:cry:

I sure hope not....I think if you fast enough it could be easy...but then again it is random so chances are sometime you will catch them all others not so many....

Not sure whether I want this - N-Europe Tournament and Advert are a bit tempting

Yai! Mine was dispatched from Play.com this morning I belive. Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow. I wonder if we can play online a day before release...

I'll be making a trip in to HMV/Virgin on Friday to pick this up. No early day for me then :(

I'll be making a trip in to HMV/Virgin on Friday to pick this up. No early day for me then :(

Me neither...so your not alone!