NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Official Leipzig Conference Topic

mario strikers charged!!!

thats awesome!

and yeah, i will admit that i would have liked to hear a release date. but also i have to laugh at people who stayed up all night for it.

maybe some stuff will happen behind closed doors like the smash bros brawl thing?

I set my standards low for this thing and it still turned out SHIT. What a complete waste of time. I'm going to bed. 5:40am now. GG.

Nintendo always do a invitation thing and when it's in September the console is released November.

It's amazing what a totally misguided title can do :P I mean they called it "Wii prove our promise" and promised big secrets at the beginning. Yet the whole confrence was just a more boring version of the E3 confrence. Here's a better name:

"E3 confrence Re-hash!"

Seriously, it would have been more entertaining if they just played the E3 confrence on a big screen, at least then we would get reggie and Miyamoto.

I think the title was pretty clever. It was eye-catching and it got people's attention, so it was a good title. They never said they were going to reveal anything, so they kinda fulfilled their promise if you put it that way. ;)

but also i have to laugh at people who stayed up all night for it.

the compassionate man

I really dont understand nintendos stratagy. They really need to build up hype with this console. They need to start advertising it and getting the name known to the gneral public, alot of people dont even know the thing exists. The problemis the game stores wont start advertising until they can do pre-orders, and they cant do pre-orders until they have a date and a price. nintendo are only hurting themselves by not releasing sooner.

Nintendo always do a invitation thing and when it's in September the console is released November.

would that not mean spaceworld 2006?

I really dont understand nintendos stratagy. They really need to build up hype with this console.

What is stratagy? Is that new word that I don't know (notice sarcasm)? :)

And building hype? They are just doing that. Sony unloaded all their stuff during E3 and don't really have anything to show anymore. Nintendo does trickle information in steady pace, keeping hype factor relatively stable.

would that not mean spaceworld 2006?

Yeah it is isn't it? Well the console isn't going to be released in October now, definately. I'm not gearing myself up for that now.

It will be released after the PS3, in Europe espicially.

they're not hurting themselves by waiting all of TWO weeks! besides, look at that invitation! we shoulda known b4 this this morning that it wouldn't be the motherload. i mean, that invitation is for an exclusively nintendo event, not a shared one like this conference. the one in two weeks is also hosted by Reggie!! :D unlike the one today was gonna be...

i allowed myself to get hyped and stayed up, and in hindsight... well, i'm a prick lol! i shoulda known the next one is it!

Nah, probably few days earlier, or during same day. And is espicially also new word that I don't know? :)

Spaceworld is Japanese I'm sure, this is NOA. Anyway, about Nintendo's conference, I told you all two days ago!

I seriously think they are now taking the piss.We need to know the price and god damn date like.This isn't funny anymore

I seriously think they are now taking the piss.We need to know the price and god damn date like.This isn't funny anymore

How you "need" to know? After all, month is more than enough to do your pre-orders, even if you are lazy.

That was a load of rubbish, with the amount of fans watching it they have really let themselves down big time imo. There was no point to that showing at all.

And so we wait again for more BIG news. The internet hyped the hell out of the conference anyway. Big news will come eventually but now is not the time.

That was a load of rubbish, with the amount of fans watching it they have really let themselves down big time imo. There was no point to that showing at all.

Believe, Sony and Microsoft will be quite same. Heck, Sony didn't even bring any PS3 controllers to Leipzig, so it is that pre-rendered crap again.

Nah, probably few days earlier, or during same day. And is espicially also new word that I don't know? :)

The position of official spellchecker isn't open as far as I'm aware - although I did notice the staff advertising positions as available I don't recall seeing "spellchecker", but if the position is open contrary to my understanding, then I am sure your efforts will be noticed by the staff and they will be in touch shortly :)

The position of official spellchecker isn't open as far as I'm aware - although I did notice the staff advertising positions as available I don't recall seeing "spellchecker", but if the position is open contrary to my understanding, then I am sure your efforts will be noticed by the staff and they will be in touch shortly :)

Heh. I'm just wondering could you guys add little care to grammar. I mean, most of guys are both literate and native english speakers. :)

Heh. I'm just wondering could you guys add little care to grammar. I mean, most of guys are both literate and native english speakers. :)

I appreciate what you are saying - it is annoying reading incorrectly spelled words, and incorrect grammar, mainly because I find myself adopting incorrect spellings (and my grammar has probably suffered alot too!!)

I assume you aren't native - if you are your grammar is constructed in a non native manner.

thing is, while lots of us our literate and native, lots are illiterate and/or non native, and those are the people who generally make the mistakes.

I'm not sure if people prefer to be corrected or tolerated. I suppose personally I'd prefer to be corrected, up to a point, but then hypocritically I tend to tolerate incorrectness in others.

back on topic, I guess this post shows how interesting the talk was

No, i'm sorry to the people who disagree, but we have waited long enough now.

Keep saving your money people, because we have no-idea how much your launch stuff is going to come too and how many games are coming out during this year , and what games there going to be, and how much the controllers are, how much the memory cards are, how much the retro games cost and how many of them are availible on day one and where you can buy the point cards and when your able to actually buy it, November? December?

So many questions need answering, parents don't understand all this. How come i preordered my 360 in May and it came out December? and you knew how much things where and what games were coming out etc...?

The only good thing about this is, we've waited so long for the release date, that when they finally announce it, you'll be preordering it a month or so before it actually comes out.

Of course this is my opinion, not everyones

Well the console isn't going to be released in October now, definately. I'm not gearing myself up for that now.

Nah I don't think so. Just because they didn't reveal the date today doesn't mean it won't be released soon, it's just that we will probably find out very close to the actual launch date.