N-Europe

Stargate TV Shows

somme

Just watched Earth and thought it was a pretty good episode

Rush's plan to get rid of Telford was awesome. Telford seems to be going back for some more with Youngs wife, sneaky bastard!

Its amazing just how much Chloe hate ive read about from this episode, people seem to be confused and thinking that the kiss with Eli was real and not just him imagining it

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a good line. I thought they'd run with that a bit more, I mean body swapping is not normal. :heh:

The division between Earth and Destiny was needed. We need a bit more otherness though. Bring on the aliens, I guess.

Also, I read that the writers want to keep stories to single episodes which I don't think is a good idea. I guess we'll see.

Also, I read that the writers want to keep stories to single episodes which I don't think is a good idea. I guess we'll see.

They said season 1 was basically one big arc, so there may be stand-alones but they will ultimately have an affect on the whole thing. :)

Aha, now that was a great episode. Classic Stargate with a new feel!

I agree. :D

Was worried in the beginning that the whole episode was going to be "kino-cam" but it wasn't.

Good cliffhanger too.

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing this topic back from the dead

Life was a bit meh...I loved the bits with Rush and the Ancient Chair, but the earth based stuff which took the majority of the episode were just blah

Part of me wants someone to go insane and destroy most of the communication stones or damage the device so they can't be used so often

This show has great potential and it showed that when it's good, it's great as seen with Air, Darkness, Light most of Earth and Time with Water showing promise, but the Earth-based stuff is just getting on my nerves somewhat. It's great in small doses but they're overdoing it

Here's hoping they go to planets, meet crazy non bipedal Aliens and so on

I'm gonna stick with it, as I said earlier, Atlantis didn't hook me totally until the end of Season 1 so this is likely to happen more

On another subject, they've announced this will come in BluRay. After seeing it in 720p, I can't imagine going to DVD quality. If there's one thing everyone can agree on about Universe, it's the awesomeness of the Special Effects, the Destiny itself in particular