NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

God Hand

God Hand is a upcoming action game being developed and published by Capcom for the Sony PlayStation 2 video game console. It is being developed by Shinji Mikami, best known for the Resident Evil, Devil May Cry and Viewtiful Joe series of games. It is to be released in the United States in September 14, 2006.

The game is somewhat a wacky, western-themed beat'em up (with slight nods to post apocolyptic anime such as Fist of the North Star) that combines the classic gameplay of the genre with new features such as knocking enemies into the sky and a brand new counter system.

Check out the videos of God Hand here. :D

Holy mother, its like Streets of Rage on speed. Capcom are definately one of the best game developers around!

The PS2 is still bringing out surprising gems like this. And I haven't even played DMC 3 yet!

Any relation to Hikaru no Go?

I think you're confusing it with that anime with the guy that supposedly has the God Hand. Hikaru no Go is about Go right?

Just got this game and it's incredibly fun and funny. The controls are clumsy and there long loading, but busting a guy's balls with a kick, doing german suplexes and bitchslapping demons is way too fun to pass.

Just got this game and it's incredibly fun and funny. The controls are clumsy and there long loading, but busting a guy's balls with a kick, doing german suplexes and bitchslapping demons is way too fun to pass.

What game have you been playing, my copy is quick loading and has great controls. But talk about tough on later stages...

Not trying insult you (or am I?), but I don't really trust your judgements :P

But yeah the game shows that it gets tough, it seems important to have the right techniques chosen for great combos.

Not trying insult you (or am I?), but I don't really trust your judgements :P

But yeah the game shows that it gets tough, it seems important to have the right techniques chosen for great combos.

I'm on 5-1 in the game and I have it on easy. Remember to use the right thumstick for evasion(its your friend). Unleash the power of the god hand ( when your attacks become rapid) on demons.

I'm on 5-1 in the game and I have it on easy. Remember to use the right thumstick for evasion(its your friend). Unleash the power of the god hand ( when your attacks become rapid) on demons.

Thanks for the tips. I just don't understand the pattern of demon appearence, it seems random.

Thanks for the tips. I just don't understand the pattern of demon appearence, it seems random.

Its random but its something like on the early stages 1 out of 10 people you defeat. Will turn into a demon, then on later stages its something like 1 out of every 5 or 8 people you defeat

And no probs Hellfire :smile:

Spanking rules.

Am I talking about the game? You will have to live with that doubt forever.

Sign in to follow this