N-Europe

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 Thread

ShadowV7

Now i think you're seeing things, we all now that SSJ4 isn't real, it like DBGT was all just a bad nightmare, now if you'll excuse me i now have to once again repress those memories ::shrug:

I dont get why a lot of people hate DBGT.

OK I lie. I do see why people hate but, I still thought the baby and dragon sagas were good.

Bradock was also my favourite character.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to mention to tottal ignoring of Gohan, Goten (and down grading of the strenght) and other characters... and the fact that when Gohan is in it and fights he still goes SSJ, what the hell happened to his Mystic level that's (slightly) more powerful than SSJ3.

And in the later eps when they get back to Earth, so many opurtunities for Goten and Trucks to become Gotenks but they never do, i was dying to see a grown up Gotenks kick some ass.

The Chibi Goku thing was cool for a time, but after that first saga they should have made him adult again, how he didn't care about it and how he left at the end really gives the impression that he's a bit of a bad husband and father, i felt sorry for Chichi most

not to mention to tottal ignoring of Gohan, Goten (and down grading of the strenght) and other characters... and the fact that when Gohan is in it and fights he still goes SSJ, what the hell happened to his Mystic level that's (slightly) more powerful than SSJ3.

tell me about it...since when can he go ssj after he became mystic...it doesnt make sense! He used to be one of the main characters like he should be. Plus goten was supposed to have a ridiculous amount of potential.

Anyway back onto the game...I think ill just close my eyes when I play through the GT portion of the game, then ill take out my frustration by beating up the GT characters with their much cooler dbz versions. lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's agree to disagree :smile:

No really, it looks flat, low-poly and empty. Textures are mediocre and character's shapes are a bit off. The lighting effects are straight from the PS2 and most parts of the levels and characters look old too - it looks only slightly better than my Cube Budokai 2 which looks crappy. There's nothing impressive about those graphics, but I admit the video quality smoothes it out a bit.

I've always wanted a class DBZ game, preferable an RPG/MMORPG. I remember playing some of the japanese SNES ones briefly on an emulator to check them out and they were pretty good. All the DBZ games recently haven't appealed to me that much though, and I played budokai and hated it.

This however, well its more exciting, but still not my ideal type of DBZ game. The thought of playing it with the wiimote has always seemed right though, and i loved it if it was really tiring as then it would feel more like you're actually fighting.