NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ShavenWolf

I've been learning Photoshop (56k = Semtex)

So I got a book on Photoshop so I could get to grips with my not-at-all-dodgy-pirated-version-Officer version of CS2. I just wanted somewhere to show my results!

project2adonewm2.jpg

project5adoneos3.jpg

project4adonecp8.jpg

Bearing in mind I had no clue how to use Photoshop this time yesterday, I don't think they're too bad! :)

I think they look nice. Not something I can do (but should learn). Well done. :)

I think they look nice. Not something I can do (but should learn). Well done. :)

Thank you very much! :) Honestly though, if I can do it then I think anyone can. The book's called 'Photoshop CS2 Essential Skills' by Mark Galer and Philip Andrews. Not wanting to sound like I'm advertising, but I highly recommend it!

all i do is cut pictures and stick em on a blank one.easy as pie.Look at my sig for the results.

Good work though i like those pics.The airplane one should be your sig:D

Good stuff, well done.

Can you show us the originals though it's hard to see what you did to the first and especially the second one - and that's always a good thing.

Good stuff, well done.

Can you show us the originals though it's hard to see what you did to the first and especially the second one - and that's always a good thing.

I think it's "obvious" that in the first one the bubble texture was applied to the person, while in the second one the flag was put on the rocks. Nicely done though.

As requested:

First pic:

project2alx5.jpg

project2bzp6.jpg

Second pic:

project5aug5.jpg

project5bvg2.jpg

Third pic:

project4arn6.jpg

project4bhf4.jpg

project4cyx0.jpg

I'm really putting a strain on Imageshack's servers and people's monitors tonight! :heh:

Did the book come with a CD with Stocks?

Yeah, that's what these pictures are from.

Just want to thank everyone for their positive comments! :) I'm off work tomorrow, so I'll have a go at another couple.

Excellent work, I love working on Photoshop but having been selftaught there's a lot to the program I don't know how to even go about setting up never mind putting to good use.

I have a request, the Australian flag on the rockface is especially good, I love the way the flag was seamlessly blended into the texture of the surface - if you get the time could you try it with an Irish flag? I think it would make a great wallpaper! Thanks :grin:

Excellent work, I love working on Photoshop but having been selftaught there's a lot to the program I don't know how to even go about setting up never mind putting to good use.

I have a request, the Australian flag on the rockface is especially good, I love the way the flag was seamlessly blended into the texture of the surface - if you get the time could you try it with an Irish flag? I think it would make a great wallpaper! Thanks :grin:

project5a2gl3.jpg

There's my attempt! It's not turned out as well as the Australian flag, as there isn't as much detail in the Irish one.... hope it's ok anyway. :)

There's my attempt! It's not turned out as well as the Australian flag, as there isn't as much detail in the Irish one.... hope it's ok anyway. :)

Gentleman! Thanks very much!

Sign in to follow this