NEurope
Charlie

NINTENDO 24 HR Spectacular (GAME)

Damn i forgot all about this! Ds lite for 50 quid! arghhh.

I wonder what will be next.

Probably something like Animaniacs: Lights, Cameras, Action! DS for 14 quid.

White DS lite for £49.99

I had one all ready and was putting in my details but thought what am i doing i already have one...so i didnt get it.

EDIT: sold out already, jesus people are quick.

I'm not sure I like Games website too much...I log in, put it in cart, it asks me to log in again which takes forever. Eh. Maybe later.

White DS lite for £49.99

I had one all ready and was putting in my details but thought what am i doing i already have one...so i didnt get it.

I did the same, i have the cash but i have a normal one and dont play it much so i was just going to be greedy. These offers are very tempting though.

Shit. I tried to get one for my sister, took two minutes loading then put the quantity as 4! I changed it to one and it said 99 quid!

I think you'd need a T1 connection or something to get through the checkout before they sell out. Slightly miffed that people are getting them for £49 when I paid £97 last month :( .

Best chance of getting anything today is probably at the dead of night, round about 5am. Still though, theres hundreds of people doing this.

Game have made 5.5 grand from this already....

Best chance of getting anything today is probably at the dead of night, round about 5am. Still though, theres hundreds of people doing this.

Hopefully there will be good stuff up at this time...

I find it hard to believe they made much profit on selling them DS's at £49.99. Prob like a pound or two on each one.

Does anyone know the buying prices for DS's which Game retail uses?

I find it hard to believe they made much profit on selling them DS's at £49.99. Prob like a pound or two on each one.

Does anyone know the buying prices for DS's which Game retail uses?

Ashley maybee?

why can i never find these deals on the website, ive clicked on the adverts on the side but it takes me to the terms etc

Is it in the main page of buying things, if sothen ive missed on so many things :(

White DS lite for £49.99

I was doing the exact same thing aswell. I just got mine on Saturday and I could have got this one and took it back to Woolworths as an unwanted present. Then I thought sod it.

The shark that is Locky bagged a DS lite black. So far, nobody else has got anything from this craptacular sale.

Do you reckon the artwork on the GAME homepage is a clue as to what is going to be put up?

You'd think they'd update it more often, or do a GC clearout for when they stop selling GC games.

How on earth have they made that much ? they are selling things cheaper so thus making less profit surely.

One minute left and the page only shows Back to Home Page. Anyone else get that?