N-Europe

What makes me angry.

Caris

Saying you'll do something and doing them are entirely different. If you REALLY think about the situation you'll see that it was definitely wrong to do what you did. I don't want to come across as some 'preacher' guy but that response to adversity is exactly what our society doesn't need.

The problem is, the more I think about it, the more I get filled with rage, and instead of a beating the guy, he could go to the hospital with his head open.

What any society really needs is chavs, lets protect them.

I'll ask you,

Do you really think it was correct to 'give them a good hiding' when you could have just taken your bike back and maybe given them something to think about by sparing them?

I think you give them too much credit.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ask you,

Do you really think it was correct to 'give them a good hiding' when you could have just taken your bike back and maybe given them something to think about by sparing them?

Rule #1: Chavs don't "think"

Rule #2: Chavs don't have a conscience, of any kind. They are not like you and I, they won't hesitate to hurt someone for personal benefit.

On a side note: Fields got pwned by Yamcha :heh:

and at Ramar, i didnt hand it over for them to steal, i handed it over for them to have a little go as im a nice guy, its not the same thing, it was my bike i let them ahvea go for a few mins and they STOLE it. i am not in the wrong at all.

You trusted what I'm assuming is a stranger. Any random fellow asking to use any of my possessions, especially expensive ones will receive a firm "no".

As for not being in the wrong, I'm quite sure you broke a law by beating them up.

Look this thread is just turing into bitching so i think it will get locked soon, all im saying if they STOLE from me, which ever way they got the bike they went off and had no intetion of giving me it back, they even tryed to sell it, when we "got to them" shall we say they said were not giving you it back, THEREFOR imo and i dont care what anyone esle thinks, they desevre a beating, a past 3 days they have hit little 13-14 skaters for no reason and cause havok, the carvs KNOW the police would do nothing, a letter home, maby a fine? that would do fuck all.

It's time This whole Charv thing ended, and ive done my bit, and IF needed will do it again, even though i hope i dont have to.

@Ramar i did break the law, thats casue THE LAW IS SHIT and would do fuck all in my defence, i was talking to them for 10 mins before and they kindly asked for a go, i know alot of people if they were there would proboly of done the same.

As for not being in the wrong, I'm quite sure you broke a law by beating them up.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; "If I live, I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

Rule #1: Chavs don't "think"

Rule #2: Chavs don't have a conscience, of any kind. They are not like you and I, they won't hesitate to hurt someone for personal benefit.

On a side note: Fields got pwned by Yamcha :heh:

Because 'chavs' don't think that doesn't mean you shouldn't. Think about if you were arrested for beating up the chavs or if a chav bumped his head on a lampost and was in a fatal condition. What would you have proven then? Bad things happen to people like us but to respond to it in that way is wrong from whatever angle you look at it.

Im not here to criticise you Caris Im just here to provoke thinking that If something like this happened again.

1) dont be so damm naive

2) Violence is Never the answer (It will only get you in trouble)

Because 'chavs' don't think that doesn't mean you shouldn't. Think about if you were arrested for beating up the chavs or if a chav bumped his head on a lampost and was in a fatal condition. What would you have proven then? Bad things happen to people like us but to respond to it in that way is wrong from whatever angle you look at it.

Im not here to criticise you Caris Im just here to provoke thinking that If something like this happened again.

1) dont be so damm naive

2) Violence is Never the answer (It will only get you in trouble)

The thing is in out day and age im afraid it is which isnt a nice thing to say, that was the only way to teach them a lesson, if 1 perosn on here could think of a another way with HONESTLY saying that they would get the message, tell me.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; "If I live, I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

Well excuse me for being a decent law abiding citizen. If we had it your bloody way we'd have riots in the streets.

Eye for an eye just doesn't work. If abiding the law makes me a coward, fuck it, I don't care.

i repect the law, once these sort of people pass 18 the police will then take serious messaure, untill then this is what i call a "grey area".

If people want to let charvs walk over them you let them.

I for one am NOT going to.

i repect the law, once these sort of people pass 18 the police will then take serious messaure, untill then this is what i call a "grey area".

If people want to let charvs walk over them you let them.

I for one am NOT going to.

You don't have too you got you're bike back. But was it necessary to beat them up after, because it didn't teach them anything!

You don't have too you got you're bike back. But was it necessary to beat them up after, because it didn't teach them anything!

Can you read? We beat them up to get my bike back?

We asked and they went (and i quote) "just give us the bike back mate befores theres trouble" "hahaha nar what yee gonna do like"

come on.

Well excuse me for being a decent law abiding citizen. If we had it your bloody way we'd have riots in the streets.

Eye for an eye just doesn't work. If abiding the law makes me a coward, fuck it, I don't care.

Well, we all do what we want at the end of the day. Somehow if a guy offends me in some way, the law is the last thing I'm going to be thinking about.

I'm sure we can find you the number of a nice needlework club :heh:

To Demuwan: Violence is absolutely the answer. Maybe though, in some situations it's best to leave the other guy a bit intimidated rather than actually beating the crap out of him, but hey, you do what works for ya. I mean, I've never actually hunted anyone down just to beat the shit out of them, because I've never been in that position, and I'm not sure I would, but, for example, if some shit attacks you randomly and tells you to give them your phone, would you go out fighting or would you just let them have it?

No.

Violence is a last resort, which we were resorted to.

Well if like you say Violence was your last resort and you did everything else in the world that is possible, before using Violence.

Then you did what you felt was right. I can't fault you for doing that and I respect that, unlike the Bard who thinks Violence is always the answer.

And to answer the Bard I could give you some BS answer but to be honest I can't answer that question without being in the position first hand.

Well if like you say Violence was your last resort and you did everything else in the world that is possible, before using Violence.

Then you did what you felt was right. I can't fault you for doing that and I respect that, unlike the Bard who thinks Violence is always the answer.

And to answer the Bard I could give you some BS answer but to be honest I can't answer that question without being in the position first hand.

I never said violence is always the answer, if that were the case, everytime someone pissed me off I'd kick their ass, but you don't see that happening. I said, violence is absolutely the answer in situations like these, and in fact, I don't even think of it as violence, I think of it as vengeance. You've clearly never been in a situation where you have to fight for yourself. And anyway, why all this crap against being physical in situations that require it? We are but animals after all, except inferior, due to our inability to live without destruction of our habitat, and animals do what is necessary to protect their property. Fuck the law, fuck what you've been taught, and fuck your preconceptions about violence, I say do what you think is right.

Guest Ford Prefect

way back in 2001 when i was at college for part of my apprenticeship, we had a druggy **** in our class. now for some reason he took offence to me, more so when he was off his face on something tho. about 2nd or 3rd time i got fucked off with it. told him where to go basically. this seemed to put him in a rage. he managed to corner me after class in part of the building. i had no where to run, he was twice my size and off his face so couldn't have felt much pain anyway. plus i didn't want to get into a fight, get kicked out of college and lose my job.

so any way, he comes up acting the prick and smacks me in the head, i reeled, regained myself and went about defending myself while he tried various things like choke holds etc. he either got pissed off or realised he wasn't getting any were and so just gave me a good shove which sent me head first into the corner of a table. i picked myself up and left sharpish. unknown to me i had a gash at the back of my left ear almost an inch long, bleeding like fuck. my vision was also knackered from the concussion and i had to ride 4 miles back home along dark unlit roads in this state.

got home. sorted myself out, my mum arrived home later and attended to my wound and rang the police. they were busy but came the night after. i made a full statement. the whole thing was taken up with college too. in the end he lost his college place, his job because his boss was disgusted with his conduct and thought him scum and my charge of assault was added to numerous others including possession of a class A substance and he spent a few months in the nick including xmas.

i hear the sad bastard spent the next 18 months looking for me, wanted me dead. when it first happened i had gotten an offer to make him "dissapear" almost wish i had done now. not for my sake but more the sake of his mother because i heard from people who know her that he beats her up regularly.

any way, thats a better form of revenge, people remember you for longer if you put a mark on their criminal record, rob them of their job and maybe a few months of freedom. physical wounds heal fast, memories do not fade so fast.....

Caris did the right thing and gave an important message out to those and possibly other chavs: dont fuck with us or we will fuck you up. Lesson learned. I recently read about how prisons aren't nearly tough enough these days, they have DVD's, Playstations, Plasma TV's prisoners don't need to do any work if they dont want to. If the law was tougher on these twats maybe people wouldn't need to resort to violence to get them to stop. :angry:

any way, thats a better form of revenge, people remember you for longer if you put a mark on their criminal record, rob them of their job and maybe a few months of freedom. physical wounds heal fast, memories do not fade so fast.....

Yes true but people don't always go to prison especially in caris' case where (forgive me if I'm wrong but I haven't been in the whole conversation(more apologies)) they are young and the cops won't do a thing about it.

Guest Ford Prefect
Yes true but people don't always go to prison especially in caris' case where (forgive me if I'm wrong but I haven't been in the whole conversation(more apologies)) they are young and the cops won't do a thing about it.

nothing a bullet to the brain wouldn't sort, most of them aren't going to made any valuable addition to society. their most like addition to anything will be crime figures and prison population statistics. might aswell just make them a statistic now and save time.........