NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
conzer16

How hot is it where you are?

It has been stupidly hot here in MK , I am thinking I may need to emigrate to Scandanavia , how easy is it ? (yes I like cold weather and no I dont bitch when its freezing outside).

Also , did anyone else here hear that it is quite likely that August may be even hotter (heard it on BBC Look East) - if so that is bloody insane.

dunno about moving to sweden but to move to norway isn't that easy. unless you find a job and then make the application. still waiting for my bloody papers coming back, been told it could take another 4 months on top of the 3 i've been waiting!

and forget denmark, its fucking impossible to get in unless you're an asylum seeker. not even marrying a danish citizen will guarantee that you can live there.

dunno about moving to sweden but to move to norway isn't that easy. unless you find a job and then make the application. still waiting for my bloody papers coming back, been told it could take another 4 months on top of the 3 i've been waiting!

and forget denmark, its fucking impossible to get in unless you're an asylum seeker. not even marrying a danish citizen will guarantee that you can live there.

My cousin moved to Denmark at one point to go to school there though (he's back now). But maybe going to school is different from actually living and working there (though he did do some job in a restaurant there too...)?

In answer to the thread's title, 30c today, and 34c yesterday here in north hertfordshire.

Today it's very humid.

Temperature: 23°C

PARTLY SUNNY

Dew Point: 16°C

Humidity: 60%

Pressure: 1014mb (F)

Visibility: 8km

My cousin moved to Denmark at one point to go to school there though (he's back now). But maybe going to school is different from actually living and working there (though he did do some job in a restaurant there too...)?

dunno about that but i do know its hard as nails to get in perminantly with danish citizanship. saw a documentary on bbc world about it few months back. thousands of people now having to live in sweden or elsewhere because they can't get their new foreign husbands or wives into the country.

The big problem is it's not getting cool enough for the room humidity to drop until that happens it'll be hot at night for a while yet..

Yeah its not as warm here today...but still as horrible, this morning was forecast as 92% humidity in Ballymena. =(

It's been much cooler here this afternoon. This morning was a bugger though, no different from yesterday (matters made worse when the village power cut out so I had to sit there and boil for 3 hours without a fan. That and my bro nicked the darned thing so I had no choice but to sit there and slowly cook). Thank Christ it's cooled down a bit, probably thanks to the monster thunderstorm we had last night.

Much cooler here and not too humid due to a massive thunderstorm in the area clearing things out, but the sun still managed to burn straight through he clouds. I'd like some rain before it gets hot again next week.

Its cloudy above me, but i see no rain, i doubt there will be any either. Gonna be hard to get asleep tonight.

There goes that plan then. Although it would have been unlikely that immigration would be impressed with the climate being my only reason for moving.

There goes that plan then. Although it would have been unlikely that immigration would be impressed with the climate being my only reason for moving.

i know norway is in need of skilled tradesmen, just take a course in something and then make an application ;)

Sign in to follow this