NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bananagrabber

Nestle Magic Straws

Surly the question everyone should be asking is has anyone tried the coco pop straws? They look reall neat.

they are truly superior to these nestle rip offs. Not only do they taste nice, you can eat the entire thing, and you get about 40 in a packet. :bouncy:

I hate them because i'm yet to try a Nestle product that doesn't taste like it's been recycled.

n.mel.gif

I don't know what it's made of but its great.

Never heard of them. Do you use them with or without coco pops?

I think without, and you can nibble on them while drinking the milk. If I remember; I'll pick some up next time I'm in a super market and give a in depth review on them :D

they are truly superior to these nestle rip offs. Not only do they taste nice, you can eat the entire thing, and you get about 40 in a packet. :bouncy:

I am defiantly going to get some then. :D

Man those Nestle Straws suck major ass. I tried one, and the choclatey taste was miniscule, so just to try and get more I drank really fast, and ten all the milk was gone. So I snipped the straw in half and ate the cholatey bit. It was tasty, yet utterly unrewarding.

So there you go.

I bought some. The box must have been knocked about something silly, and when i got the straws out, all the little tasy ball things had fallen out. :hmm:

I'm amazed so many people have tried the nesquik straws, they look terrible to me.

Hadn't seen the adverts or in the shops to tell the truth. Though, the Coco Pops straws are great. I've only had a few, and without milk though...they're nice enopugh to eat by themselves :P

n.mel.gif

I don't know what it's made of but its great.

Well i think theres a big hint in the name.. It looks like 'SCROtum'

Sign in to follow this