NEurope
demonmike04

The portable XBOX!

Not an official Xbox handheld, but something equally as good and equally as uncomfortable (It hurts to even thing how you'd control that thing)

http://www.portablesystems.net/index.htm

Its on the first page, just scroll down. A very nice attempt, but i really do suggest change the controls around a bit more..

that looks heavy as fuck, Not entirely portable if it wighs the same as a home xbox. hehe.

now this is a portable console :

gamecube-p2.jpg

That X-Box thing looks really bad and hard to hold,you can see he's having trouble keeping it up...

Ick, that portable 360 looks terrible. The size of it's bad enough, but the colour scheme and design is making my eyes bleed.

I'd never carry anything like that around.

haha, the non-portable portable. But nice effort there.

Ick, that portable 360 looks terrible. The size of it's bad enough, but the colour scheme and design is making my eyes bleed.

I'd never carry anything like that around.

I think it's not a 360, it's an Xbox 180.

Why all hating, it isnt even that much bigger than the original DS, especially when you consider the ability of the xbox over the DS.

Lol, good call. Ever since I got a 360 I've had the habbit of refering to Xbox's as 360's. It's a vicious cycle. :heh:

haha, the non-portable portable. But nice effort there.

What is this 180 thing you refer to, I belive it was actualy called Xbox, nothing more,

What is this 180 thing you refer to, I belive it was actualy called Xbox, nothing more,

360/2=180

Some people call the original Xbox the Xbox 180. It's kind of a joke.

Oh yea that site, ive just been there today. But yea if its heavy theres no point in portable

They all look like shit

True, but atleast they work. I defintily wouldnt mind one of those portable dreamcasts though..that does look rather snazzy.