NEurope

Well, I'm a girl and I've got a boyfriend! :D

We've been together for one year and nine months now. Mostly we use the computers or play some videogame.

He's more geek than me. Some know who it is. :)

I've had another boyfriend too, the relationship lasted for eleven months. We didn't really get along that good, especially not in the end. It ended up that I felt like not meeting him after that. Cold scenes. :|

Well, I'm a girl and I've got a boyfriend! :D

We've been together for one year and nine months now. Mostly we use the computers or play some videogame.

He's more geek than me. Some know who it is. :)

I've had another boyfriend too, the relationship lasted for eleven months. We didn't really get along that good, especially not in the end. It ended up that I felt like not meeting him after that. Cold scenes. :|

god dag :P any one who didn't know of whom you speak of would have to be a numpty or a n00b. at any rate. my norwegian still sucks :P tho so does this place up here when you've been stuck in it for months!

Hey, is mine the world's shortest relationship? She said "i dont think i can go out with you right now because things are just messed up with me and this thing with Taylor" (Taylor is the other guy that likes her)

What's her problem exactly? She doesn't want you because the other guy wants her, but she doesn't want him. If she's trying to please as many parties as possible she isn't, she's displeasing them all. Except for maybe if she had a hidden agenda which involved pissing off the both of you.

What's her problem exactly? She doesn't want you because the other guy wants her, but she doesn't want him. If she's trying to please as many parties as possible she isn't, she's displeasing them all. Except for maybe if she had a hidden agenda which involved pissing off the both of you.

That's what girls does. And why they are so hard to figure out.

--

I went partying yesterday and had a blast. Two hot chickes came up to me and started flirting ^_^ And then my other hot (not singel) Girl friend came up to me and pretended she was my girlfriend, she huged me and had here hands around me. When they left she said "Those girls wheren't worthy of you". I think she likes me, She is one of the girls I was into before I started dating my curent GF. But it looks like she and here boyfriend have a solid relation ship.

At the moment my confidence is at it's peek. I have never felt this good about my self. I was able to start a conversation to every hot girl I wanted to speak to yesterday. I feel hot ^_^

Or you could walk up to the guy, make sure he's listening and say to your gf:

You: hey do you think I'm a girl beater?

GF: Of course not.

You: THAT'S RIGHT BITCH

(SMACK)

You: AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!

And then you hit her again and she dies. And then you rape her carcass.

Disturbing. :shakehead

Yet when I read it: :laughing:

So my reaction: :laughing: -> :shakehead

Like David Brent after a sexist joke.

What type of girl do you guys like? Race, type, style etc.

I prefeer asians :rolleyes:

Wot can I say I like um all.

Chocolate,Vanilla,Toffee and Strawberry:p

my dad is in china atm and it looks like i'll be working out there afair bit also, along with russia.

any one want a nice chinese or russian lass bringing back ? :heh:

any one want a nice chinese lass bringing back ? :heh:

I'm good for that :heh:

Light skinned is usually what I go for, unfortunately there are 2 gingers that I've fallen for in the past, hopefully history wont repeat itself. Darker skin is OK if they have nice hair. Have to be thin, no room for fatties in my bed. Long hair is a must.

my dad is in china atm and it looks like i'll be working out there afair bit also, along with russia.

any one want a nice chinese or russian lass bringing back ? :heh:

I'm curious what work you do..care to explain?

Wot can I say I like um all.

Chocolate,Vanilla,Toffee and Strawberry:p

Strawberry?!?! :wtf:

Is that like sunburnt english girls with acne? :shudder:

For me its dark hair and curves that catch my attention. But attention is the only thing any feature gains. Proper girlfriends need to be your best friends, if they're not that then things aren't gonna work. My gf:

I'm curious what work you do..care to explain?

printing machine engineers, travel world wide installing, commissioning, removing, reintalling, maintaining/fixing printing machines. mostly newspaper printing, web fed presses. my dad's just on a boat going to hong kong from jiangmen atm, finished the job there, 4, 4 high print towers and 2 folders installed and commissioned. now home.

Strawberry?!?! :wtf:

Is that like sunburnt english girls with acne? :shudder:

LAWL, I just put that in there for comedic effect. However if you happen to know any strawberries could you hook a brother up?

hmm well my girl situation is quite complicated, but so is everyones i guess.

started about 2 years ago with my first in year 13, called sarah we spent about two months together and i still dont know why she dumped me :( we speak now and again :)

had to wait till just before this easter (year 14) for my next girlfriend, She was 21 blonde, tall and gorgeous :) lasted about a month and a bit but i ended it with her for another lass whos called Lottie, thing is shes younger, like 15 and im 19 which makes things kinda weird but i do like her a lot. get a bit of stick from my mates but she also lives in manchester whereas i live near leeds so distance is annoying.

the bad bit is even though im still with lottie ive been seeing this girl laura (17) for about 3 weeks a month behind her back which i feel very bad about but cant bring myself to end it with lottie :( i should because i know in the end itll ruin things between me and laura. as they say im just a stupid boy :(

O yea and in between all this theres been jennie (17) on and off for about a year as well as a few one night stands after a drunken night in the union ;) So yea ive enjoyed uni :)

Sarah

Emma

Jennie

Lottie

Laura Not a great pic, gonna try and get a better one soon

sarah has a face like 14 foot of dead privet........

emma and jennie ain't my type, emma looks like a numpty anyway :P

the pic of lottie is crap can't see owt to make judgement

and laura, well that looks like an out of focus picture of the bird from white stripes. like you said, bad pic.....

Grr, the girl i wnt out iwth for a day, has been all over me the past couple of days, and said she'd fuck me...

i agree with you on one thing ford that emma was never my type but when a tall blonde girl with breasts like hers gets cosy you dont say no lol

its not a great pic of sarah but she was nice =]

lottie doesnt get better than that pic im afraid but shes awesome and i will get a better pic of laura! i forgot tonight but im ill i have an excuse! i only stayed in the pub for one pint beofre stumbling home to be sick. nice :)

i agree with you on one thing ford that emma was never my type but when a tall blonde girl with breasts like hers gets cosy you dont say no lol

its not a great pic of sarah but she was nice =]

lottie doesnt get better than that pic im afraid but shes awesome and i will get a better pic of laura! i forgot tonight but im ill i have an excuse! i only stayed in the pub for one pint beofre stumbling home to be sick. nice :)

regarding the tall blonde bit, i would since i don't like tall blondes :P but then again.....

ask for the pub bit, you're a man after my own heart, except for the being sick bit, thats not my style.

i know but thought u might want all the details not the sugar coated bit. and being ill is a good excuse i thought!

you learn how to hang onto your alcohol when you've been drinking awhile. that is unless you drink a stupid amount of mixed drinks. that can defeat any one. ever seen the puke produced from a mix of food, gin, beer and red wine? i have done, never want to again.........