N-Europe

The Who

Platty

Yes yes another look what gig i went to thread from platty... but i must tell people!!

So yeah i went to Hyde Park yesterday to see The Who... I was standing there watching them thinking i cant believe im here seeing The Who, i never thought i would EVER see them in my life time but damn i have and they were so awesome. I loved every second of it !

Not only were The Who awesome there was another band i never thought i would ever get to see and they are the mighty Ocean Colour Scene! Awesome.

The other two bands were The Zutons who were superb (I love you Abbey) and Razorlight who again were superb.

What a great a day, except it was too damn hot... factor 50 sun cream for me and my white pasty english skin ! :kiss:

So was anyone else there ?

Platty, i'm starting to hate you. I was considering going to this gig, but decided to save the money instead. If i knew that Ocean Colour Scene were playing as well as Razorlight, i would have gone.

Was Zak Starky on drums for the Who?

Ah you should have come linky boy, would have bought you a beer or 5....yeah as oli said zak was on the drums and awesome as usual.