N-Europe

Transformers Teaser Trailer is out

arnold

That actually makes me think more "Unicron" than "Prime" now how deadly would that be:bouncy:

For a teaser trailer i thought it was good, just one thing though, the date at the end:

7.4.7 (i think that was it)

Is that US or European dating?

IE: does that me the 7th of April 2007 or July 4th 2007?

Yeah i thought the eye was unicron when i saw it..

As for the date it be the silly american way... so 4th July 2007 it will be out.

I didnt think much of the teaser trailer. I know it will never beat the animated movie as it was amazing especially when you hear Primes voice at the end.

NOW LIGHT OUR DARKEST OUR! "You got the touch......you got the power.YEAH!"

Simply awesome. I dont see why they just didnt remake the animated movie to a live action as it was perfect and seeing Unicron in CGI form would be simply amazing. Lastly another awesome part of the original move...

Starscream: " Megatron is that you? "

Galvatron: " Here's a hint! " ( Blows him away )

I dont see why they just didnt remake the animated movie to a live action as it was perfect

That would be cool but since that show isn't shown on TV anymore they have nothing to set the backstory, lets not forget they are trying to make money and limiting the audiance to fans of the orginal show only wouldn't make them much, so the "general cinema goer" wouldn't have a clue what is going on unless they knew the series. Thats why they need to start from scratch.

and seeing Unicron in CGI form would be simply amazing.

well who knows, maybe me an Platty are right and that thing on the site isn't Primes eye but Unicron. I mean its looks far too menecing(sp?) to be Prime IMO, it couldn't be Megatron/Galvatron cuz if for sure if they were gonna put one character on the 1st promos it would be Prime and again it looks a bit too "evil" to be prime, just the vibe i get from it looking over the Earth like it is.

So if they don't use one of the "leaders" whos the next best choice? Its can't be a subbordinet(sp?) so the next choice would be Unicron

Lastly another awesome part of the original move...

Starscream: " Megatron is that you? "

Galvatron: " Here's a hint! " ( Blows him away )

Oh the memories...actually you know what, i'm gonna watch my dvd in a few mins now:bouncy:

Also have they annoouced the voice cast yet?

It would be great if they could get the same voices as the orginal cartoon, plus Lenord Nimoy(sp?) to voice Megatron/Galvatron like he did for the animated movie

Also have they annoouced the voice cast yet?

It would be great if they could get the same voices as the orginal cartoon, plus Lenord Nimoy(sp?) to voice Megatron/Galvatron like he did for the animated movie

I did read that they're doing castingsfor Everyone BUT trying to get the originals for Optimus and a few others, but mainly optiums which I hope to someone in the clouds they get then it'll just be even awsomer

Franklin have you got the newer cut of the movie? They found an original reel of the movie and re-released it, with higher definition visuals and about an extra 0.5 of an inch all around the screen. You get to see loads of stuff that were har/impossible to see before. It's called Transformers The Movie: Reconstructed. Checkit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0009OJ990/026-2529301-8478817?v=glance&n=283926

Get it mate. If only for the glory of seeing the bit when Unicron re-energises himself at the begining of the movie. You can see every circuit glow!

Who else loves it when Magnus gets blown up? Come on be honest....he deserved it. Thinking he could open the Matrix of leadership thats what he gets the cocky SOB, HOTROD FTW!!!!

yeah but then it's a bitch when he gets rebuilt...why the hell couldn't they do that with Prime and Ironhide?

Also just thinking the makers of the animated film had some balls to "kill" prime didn't they, i mean talk about doing the unexpected

Franklin have you got the newer cut of the movie? They found an original reel of the movie and re-released it, with higher definition visuals and about an extra 0.5 of an inch all around the screen. You get to see loads of stuff that were har/impossible to see before. It's called Transformers The Movie: Reconstructed. Checkit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0009OJ990/026-2529301-8478817?v=glance&n=283926

Get it mate. If only for the glory of seeing the bit when Unicron re-energises himself at the begining of the movie. You can see every circuit glow!

No i got the orginal dvd release, but yeah i'm definatly got the re-release on my "to get" list

Big TF fan here. You should check out my toys. Haha I'm such a kid. I've got the entire TF DVD sets with limited edition tin. Working on getting the Japanese Transformers only sets.

They better do this movie justice. I think the eyes on the site might be Megatrons the eye and the shape of it scream Megatron. Starscream better be in it.

Will probably be my movie of 2007.

But if you watch the TV series after the film, its great when Prime comes back...

I have it downloaded, its a 2 parter :) LOVE IT

Yeah its awesome, its the one with that virus and The Touch hits briefly in that episode as he empties the Matrix. Prime also came back in an earlier episode but as a bad guy but he managed to shake it off and "die" again.

To all TF fans: I really liked Transformers Armada, it has some of the best portrayals of many of the characters (espacially Starscream #sheds tear#) but they have been really weak about releasing this series. They haven't released the last batch of episodes yet which makes me wanna kick off!

Anyone know why Rhino are being so lame or when/if these episodes will get released?

Oh and Franklin, the new version (btw contains a more explicit Magnus death if I remember) is only £5 from Amazon.