NEurope
ViPeR

Is it really that tiring?

The more you put effort in, the more tired you will get. It's the same with playing the drums. If you use biiig and crazy movements, it's common sense to say that you will get tired quickly. However, if you use small or minimal movements, you will be able to play for longer. You usually end up with better results, too. :)

When playing by myself, i'll be using smaller movements. In multiplayer, i'm always a fool. :p

Did you know the average american walks only 1.3 miles a week, or 350 yards a day, all told. That's everything-things like walking around the house included.

I get more mileage trying to find my DS...

LOL! I'm the same, but with DS games.

Superb *claps*

That should be the official name for it when it does not have the Nunchaku attached.

I should trademark the name and make millions off it.:yay:

well i dont know about the rest of you. but i do find it hard to find time to focus on exercising. I'm personally looking forward to when the wii has its on set of exercise based games. just like the fact i love those DDR dance games. not only are they hella fun, but they get you sweating rivers lol. not that i am fat but if i had a DDR dance machine at home i would be sweating off kilos by the minute. so i say, ALL HAIL WII! thank you for breaking the stereotype and maybe even getting some of us some exercise!

Oh come on, this only proves EA's developers need WAY more excercise, the lazy bastards :woops:

Seriously, the Wiimote weighs about 50 grams. Even my invisible biceps can handle that.