N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing how bad West Ham are now. They used to be one of the top 5 teams but now they're crap. (for a prem side)

I reckon most of their new transfers will move away next season (Upson?) and they'll sink further.

Maybe they'll do a Leeds and drop a couple of divisions.

Its amazing how bad West Ham are now. They used to be one of the top 5 teams but now they're crap. (for a prem side)

I reckon most of their new transfers will move away next season (Upson?) and they'll sink further.

Maybe they'll do a Leeds and drop a couple of divisions.

West Ham have been shite for ages, they get a play off promotion and have one good in the premier league then their true colours show.

Oh no, some dirt has entered the thread. Someone please give me a brush to clear it out

Lmfao! I did actually laugh out loud at that. :D

It was a jammy win. A great win for Spurs, especially as they were behind for a lot of it, and because they were away.

Spurs are so bad even Tevez can score against them, West Ham are so bad they can't even beat Spurs. :D

No tears shed for the 'appy 'ammers, they were swanning around like a dog with two cocks when they signed the argies. Hilarious that not only have they both failed spectacularly, but they may get points deducted for signing them aswell.

It's a shame, as I really think West Ham should be in a much better position than this. How did they end up here, especially after last season's performances.

To be honest, I think they were wrong to sack Pardew in the first place. They should've had more faith in the manage.

That is quite a common song around football grounds when playing against spurs. Especially with Arsenal fans. Been sung for years. Bit sad really.

Didn't sing it last time we played Tottenham, though we did refer to them as yids.

Didn't sing it last time we played Tottenham, though we did refer to them as yids.

Strange, cos even the pub I go in the arsenal sing it :hmm:

In other news I have Charlton Vs Newcastle tickets and gonna try get some Charlton Vs Wigan tickets.

Damn im turning into a right little Charlton fan recently. I just love this year relegation battle.