N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people reckon Liverpool won't be allowed to splash the cash anyway

There have been a lot of conflicting reports over the past few weeks by journos who probably know no more than we do. I'm not sure what to believe to be honest.

Rather then Fanny Around I'll give you bastards a description, I have been given permission to do this but not post pictures...

• The Stadium is Huge
    It takes up 1/3 of Stanley Park
    It is nothing Like the Old Stadium
    The Kop has a curved shape and with a massive glass Atrium "Lop Sided" Bulge at it's back
    The Roof "LOOKS" like it can go from Across the Kop to the Anfield Road end, but not cover the pitch
    Their is more Glass then Steel, Brick
    The New "Centenary" and "Main Stand" almost intersect eachother and take the shape of a torpedo
    Capacity is un-confirmed but with the size of the stadium it will be at least 70,000.

My View is that it will be the most unique stadium in the World, it really does boggle the mind upon first inspection, but it is amazing.

Oh and it's Black, Really Really Black

You will get the pictures at the very earliest Next Monday the day the plans go forward.

Now go fuck yourselves :)

Rather then Fanny Around I'll give you bastards a description, I have been given permission to do this but not post pictures...

• The Stadium is Huge
    It takes up 1/3 of Stanley Park
    It is nothing Like the Old Stadium
    The Kop has a curved shape and with a massive glass Atrium "Lop Sided" Bulge at it's back
    The Roof "LOOKS" like it can go from Across the Kop to the Anfield Road end, but not cover the pitch
    Their is more Glass then Steel, Brick
    The New "Centenary" and "Main Stand" almost intersect eachother and take the shape of a torpedo
    Capacity is un-confirmed but with the size of the stadium it will be at least 70,000.

My View is that it will be the most unique stadium in the World, it really does boggle the mind upon first inspection, but it is amazing.

Oh and it's Black, Really Really Black

You will get the pictures at the very earliest Next Monday the day the plans go forward.

Now go fuck yourselves :)

Well I'll look forward to Monday then. I hope you're right, it sounds incredible. But forgive me for being just a little but sceptical with all these idiots that claim to have 'inside information' that you get on the internet.

The Kop's exterior is similar to the Allianz Arena, however as I said it is lop sided and has a curved roof, and instead of colour changeable features, it just has a huge glass atrium, and it has steep, very steep.

The corner of the Kop/"New Centenary" is glass and you can see inside the stadium, which suggests that the corners aren't going to be filled, AND the pitch maybe below ground level.

I really wish I could show you a stadium that it does resemble, but the fact is it doesn't.

As reguards to the black colour, I mean to say that because from the images/plans I have been shown there is no distinct red colour, of course that might change.

It is wacky, there is no other word for it, it has plenty of sharp edges and in SOME areas, resembles the sharpness of the Guggenheim Museum. Of course not in terms of shape, but some of the points of the stadium seem to just go anywhere. It is totally asymetrical and nothing is the same.

When you see it it really will shock you because I can't get over how much they have changed it. It actually made me laugh it is that fucking awesome and wacky

I have to say now that I still don't know much about the other features that are rumoured to be in the stadium.

There is deffinatly nothing like this in the world let alone the country, it is unique to the club and bias doesn't come into it when I say our new stadium PISSES all over Pompey's new ground.

George and Tom also have big plans for the Anfield Plaza, basically a Chelsea Village esque type thing, built on the old ground, however they are keeping the pitch, which is a good thing :)

As I said the images will be realeased at the VERY EARLIEST monday, when the plans go to the council.

Evertonians would be stupid to turn this down, it's big it's huge, and it isn't just a ground it's an architectual masterpiece.

Just taking another glance, according to the designs there will be underground access to the stadium for the players and directors.

It looks as if the players will be coming from underground, this is to make more room for the concourse of food stalls, function rooms etc.

I have just taken a look at the new main stand and it is massively long and has 3 levels including the ground floor, the New Centenery is oval shaped, the Anfield Road end is disjointed as hell and has what appears to be 3 sections with the middle growing more outwards.

The Kop from the outside has the "STANDS" roof curving over and into the ground on the outside. The reason why I place so much enphasis on stand is because at times the whole thing doesn't look like a fotball ground which makes it good.

On the design of the roof, it looks like it is shaped for something to slide across it, upon first inspection it looks as if the Kops roof can move, but it quite obviously can't since it's dug into the ground! It seems as if the Kops Roof overlaps above the pitch, the roof of the stadium doesn't match all 3 stands apart from the stand Opposite the Kop, were it overlaps that stand from the outside.

Put it simply the ariel view suggets that the stadium is split into 3 sections, The Main Stand, The Pitch, The Centenary. The middle section resembles a Bluetooth Headset in some ways. Anyway these 3 sections are totally diferent to one another and I fuggin love it.

The Size of the stadium really has just been put into context, length wise it is about 3 or 4 times the length of the current stadium. Width Wise, at least twice the size.

The amount of corporate activity though is massive, you can tell by the sheer size of the planned concourse in the stadium, because the ground would have to be at least 100,000 to fill in these areas, which I believe is out of the question!

Inside the stadium pictures haven't been released because the capacity hasn't been confirmed, I can however say it looks as if the corners have not been filled in, this is in preperation for expansion.

It will be built towards 68,000 and they will get planning permission to extend it into the late 70,000's.

I understand your fustrations with me but please bare with me, I was told under no circumstances was I alowed to show these to anyone, not even my friends. However I am only alowed to give these descriptions out because lots of other people have seen them through over people.

Make a Day of it mate it's well worth it, from the museum to the match to the after match experience in town, even if you don't support the club it's an atmosphere to cherish.

What makes me chuckle is, the site of Everton Fans coming out of their shed and seeing the stadium we have in store :P

Make a Day of it mate it's well worth it, from the museum to the match to the after match experience in town, even if you don't support the club it's an atmosphere to cherish.

What makes me chuckle is, the site of Everton Fans coming out of their shed and seeing the stadium we have in store :P

I think I'll start making plans, get a job and some money, I'll also see if anybody I know wants to come. I know a few Liverpool fans, I'll probably speak to them.

I want to feel the atmosphere as a home supporter, that would be the best idea.

I think I'll start making plans, get a job and some money, I'll also see if anybody I know wants to come. I know a few Liverpool fans, I'll probably speak to them.

I want to feel the atmosphere as a home supporter, that would be the best idea.

Fuck off, day trippers aren't welcome. Taking tickets from real fans. :mad: