N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Guest Stefkov
Yeah man, this game is awful. Can't believe I'm wasting my saturday watching it. Vodkas helping slightly though.

Pepsi for me, and my laptop next to me when it gets boring.

There was a great spell of Rooney runs and attempts, but that's about it for this game.

Finally Smith is coming on for Fletcher, knew Fletcher would come off. Thought he would have come on sooner.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Fuck off Drogba.

United played shit, can't be bothered thinking about football anymore. Roll on the NFL match in October!

FUCKING YES!

Chelsea 2, Man Utd 1 as far as the silverware goes.

Just when I was giving up on Chelsea's ability to score last minute goals!

Didn't watch the match, was being recorded on Sky+ for me parents, didn't want them to come in halfway through and have the match ruined for them or whatever.

I'm just glad it didn't go to penalties :P

if we can bring in a winger (gareth bale looks a certainty), defensive midfielder (hargreaves looks odds on) and a striker this summer - ferguson will have a team that will be challenging to this effect for honours for years to come...

That's bollocks mate. You're squad is wafer thin and you've got some piss poor players (Fletcher, O'Shea, Smith etc.). You've been riding your luck this season, it will run out before long. A few injuries next season and you'll be in trouble. If you ask me, Fergie needs to do some serious squad strengthening instead of his usual tactics of wasting £15m+ on an overated 'big' player (Carrick, Rooney, Ferdinand etc.).

if we can bring in a winger (gareth bale looks a certainty), defensive midfielder (hargreaves looks odds on) and a striker this summer - ferguson will have a team that will be challenging to this effect for honours for years to come...

Is he not a left back?

That's bollocks mate. You're squad is wafer thin and you've got some piss poor players (Fletcher, O'Shea, Smith etc.). You've been riding your luck this season, it will run out before long. A few injuries next season and you'll be in trouble. If you ask me, Fergie needs to do some serious squad strengthening instead of his usual tactics of wasting £15m+ on an overated 'big' player (Carrick, Rooney, Ferdinand etc.).

well you can't say Liverpool's squad is in any position to challenge for the title either as the performances by the reserves in the last few games of the season proved

Best two teams in England? My arse. What a load of fucking shite.

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't you hear?

................|Pts|GD|

1st Man Utd 89 56

2nd Chelsea 83 40

3rd Liverpool 68 30

Just to make sure:

cfctrophy.jpg

Yeah, the match was crap - made worse by the fact I said to my mate during extra time I'd bet him a fiver on the winner and he could choose and he chose Chelsea.

To make footy matches more interesting (even championship or second division games you have no interest in) randomly insert 50p bet with friends. Here's some suggestions

Next foul

Next corner

Next corner postion (Bottom right, bottom left, top right, top left)

Next managerial close up

Next offside

Next team to win a header

Next team to touch the ball in the centre circle

etc

Yeah, the match was crap - made worse by the fact I said to my mate during extra time I'd bet him a fiver on the winner and he could choose and he chose Chelsea.

To make footy matches more interesting (even championship or second division games you have no interest in) randomly insert 50p bet with friends. Here's some suggestions

Next foul

Next corner

Next managerial close up

Next offside

etc

Next picture of teams' fans?

Next foul

Next corner

Next managerial close up

Next offside

etc

Every boxing day, we go and see southend play (if they are playing that day ofc) and we have a bet on the goals. Have a bet with someone else, and you bet on 1 goalmouth, each time a goal is scored in that one, you win £5. Awesome game, because I won £25 last time i went :)

Saturday's FA Cup final defeat to Chelsea could be softened somewhat by the securing of the Bayern Munich midfielder, if reports prove to have genuine credence.

German magazine Spiegel has reported on its website that United have concurred on a deal with Bayern, at a fee thought to be worth £17million, with the transfer to go through just as soon as Hargreaves puts pen-to-paper on a four-year contract.

Hargreaves was conspicuous by his absence for Bayern's final league game of the season, against Energie Cottbus on Saturday, with his German paymasters having suggested a knee injury was the reason behind his non-appearance.

The Canadian-born England international refused to comment when quizzed on reports of his imminent signing for United, but the Premiership champions' long-standing pursuit of the combative midfielder is well documented.

How true you think this is? I think his good, play him DM and let Carrick/Scholes attack but £17m abit steep imo

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!