N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im paranoid for the second half now. Im sure we can still win the match but you know Chelsea are going to come out all guns blazing.

Honestly, if I'm expecting anyone to come all guns blazing, it's Liverpool. The tie is effectively restarted now.

On the whole, I don't think Chelsea have played well at all. Once again, Frank Lampard has failed to turn up to a big game. He is playing, right?

Guest Stefkov
Good goal from Agger. For some reason, I had a feeling he would score. Did somebody say he would in this thread?

Anyway, pretty disappointed with the way Chelsea are playing. The possession count for most of the match was so swayed towards Liverpool, Chelsea have hardly been in it.

At one point it was 79 % 12, Liverpool - Chelsea, possession. I think that was after the first 10/20 minutes.

Liverpool are laying really well, Chelsea didn't do much until the last 15 minutes methinks.

Oop second half starting now..

At one point it was 79 % 12, Liverpool - Chelsea, possession. I think that was after the first 10/20 minutes.

Liverpool are laying really well, Chelsea didn't do much until the last 15 minutes methinks.

Oop second half starting now..

79 + 12 = 91 who had the other 9%?

I'm not liking this! Would be good fun if it came down to penaltys. Is it silver goal rules?

Silver Goal was scrapped ages ago.It was an awful concept, thankfully they scrapped it.

OMG KUYT SCORES..

Offside.. shit.