NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

If it were other teams above them then I think Liverpool would have a chance to catching up but I cant see Man U or Chelsea dropping too many matches up to the end of the season.

Thats what we need to work on, it takes Liverpool too long to get into their stride as most years we have a very strong ending to seasons and everyone thinks we will challenge for the title then the next year the exact same thing happens again.

One thing I can't get my head around is the lack of football Crouch is getting at the moment.

Last season, for Liverpool, it was a case of buying another striker to play upfront with Crouch.

Two got brought in: Bellamy and Kuyt.

And, those two are forming quite a steady partnership. Crouch seems to be out in the cold. :hmm:

I wouldnt mind Crouch leaving, ive never been a big fan of him. Yeah he definately has some skill holding up the ball on the ground but hes not nearly good enough in other areas of his game.

I hope Birmingham don't get promoted at the end of the season the dirty bastards. How they won 3-0 when we were on top most of the time I don't know.

Arteta just scored a penalty against Chelsea. 1 - nil to the Evertonians!

Cmaaaaan! Stick it out Everton. For the love of God!

Arteta just scored a penalty against Chelsea. 1 - nil to the Evertonians!

Cmaaaaan! Stick it out Everton. For the love of God!

yeah, just saw that. they seem to be frustrating chelsea.

really dont know how chelsea are winning, they have no potancy in attack. never threatened yet still win. very luck team.

well i guess hes gonna leave in jan, apparenlty west ham have been linked.

I heard that he was linked with Newcastle. I hope he doesn't go there though I think he's way overrated.

common everton!!!!

2-1

Edit:

nooo, 2-2.

lampard scored a screamer.

OMG

must see drogba.

3-2

That was so lucky. Very unfair on Everton who were definitely the better team in this game.

Still, Chelsea didn't look convincing. Yeah, the goals were class, but there were so many moments where you feel frustrated watching them. So many errors, etc.

Boularouhz (can't spell his name) had a shocker.

Me and my brother both predict that this will finish 3-0. We also both predict that Carrick will score his first goal for United today.

Watch it. We'll lose 5-0 now. :heh:

Went to the Arsenal game yesterday and those 5 minutes when we were on fire and scored twice was an unforgettable experience, superb atmosphere and excitement. Just a shame that urgency didn't remain for us to score the winner.

I don't understand why Wenger started Aliadiere (as I personally think he is awful) but i'm liking Adebayor more and more after having critisised him frequently. He scores at really important times for us, and he's just... a legend :heh:

Bloody Chelsea, yes they were two very good goals but it seemed so harsh that Everton didn't get anything out of it.

Me and my brother both predict that this will finish 3-0. We also both predict that Carrick will score his first goal for United today.

Watch it. We'll lose 5-0 now. :heh:

the day carrick scores will be the day we lose. hahaha

nice end to end stuff right now.

As soon as the game was 10 minutes old, I knew this wouldn't be our day. West Ham just seem destined to win today.

Hehe, nice one West Ham, two points difference will do me for now, much better!

really really bad day! first chelsea manage to win undeservadly, and united go and blow it away (credit to west ham).

I'm a bit annoyed, to be honest. Well, very annoyed. I thought we played ok, but just seemed to lack that cutting edge. West Ham score from one of about two chances they had the entire game. Grrr. :heh:

To make matters worse, the Chelsea game. Without John Terry, the team just really went to shit today, imo. Talk about having luck on your side with 3 goals like that.

Some cracking subs by Fergie there. Losing a goal down lets throw O'Shea on hes bound to get us a goal.............

Also some spectacular marking for West Hams goal

Some cracking subs by Fergie there. Losing a goal down lets throw O'Shea on hes bound to get us a goal.............

Also some spectacular marking for West Hams goal

The O'shea substitution was for Carrick. I think the idea was to give us more pace. Which, would make sense as Park came on shortly after.

Solskjaer also came on.

lets see, Oshea substitution should never exist, infact, Oshea shouldnt exist full stop!

compare what morinho and wenger/benitez do regarding tactical changes to what fergi does. yes, you got it, fergi does nothing.

what we needed today was a dictating midfeilder and clearly we lack.

whens the transfer market opening?

Haha, don't knock the O'shea. I like the dude. :)

Areas we need to improve: I think another striker will do us fine. Possibly another midfielder, as well.

To be honest, it was an off-game. We've had very few of those this season. 2 defeats now, and 2 draws? Not the end of the world.

Main thing is that we should be able to bounce back from this.

Haha, don't knock the O'shea. I like the dude. :)

Hes not good enough to be at United full stop. Certainly not as a central midfielder. much like Kieran Richardson.

He's one of the lesser used players. Our midfield this season has been mainly giggs, carrick, scholes and ronaldo.

Richardson and O'shea are good players. But, that's the main four, imo. Nice shape.