NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Been some good games today. Looking forward to match of the day later this evening.

Hopefully they'll show Scholes goal from Saturday (was ment to be a cracker), as BBC was cutting out at the beginning of MoTD that evening for some reason.

They showed it on MoTD as I watched the repeat the next morning at 7:40am. Was a great goal.

Haha Chelski have conceded 6 in the last 3 games. Best defence in the premiership my ass, and don't give me all the 'well Cech and so on are out' bullocks as they can supposedly deal with that with the resources available.

Van Persie is improving dramatically, every goal he scores seems to be so pretty.

Most people are hailing Ronaldo as the player of the season so far, and I totally agee.

Wish I could have watched United's game, however I had to listen to it on the radio. Sounded a great game, Ronaldo scoring as soon as he comes on.

I watched the second alf of Chelsea vs Reading and I cheerd loudly when Cole made that mistake. Was a bad mistake and it's probaly partly but not fully his fault. But.. Yes Reading!

4 points clear. :D

Van Persie is improving dramatically, every goal he scores seems to be so pretty.

Most people are hailing Ronaldo as the player of the season so far, and I totally agee.

totally agree regarding van persie, maturing and becoming very similar to bergkamp regarding technique. I still think hes a bit too greedy.

ronaldo will soon be the greatest united player ever! cant belive we got him for 12 million and carrick cost us 18!!!

I used to think van persie was shit, but he has done really well recently.

Ronaldo has done shit too, he misses nearly every shot he get's and stumbles over the ball the whole time. I don't know why the hell people like him.

It's certainly between him and Drogba.

Ronaldo has done shit too, he misses nearly every shot he get's and stumbles over the ball the whole time. I don't know why the hell people like him.

he changes games, and its what great player do.

-he drag 3-4 players out of position when he dribbles giving united players space.

- he has an amaizing shot with regards to power, forces keepers to make mistakes.

- his pace causes problems on the counter attack to opposition teams.

- his hight is a bonus

- amaizing mentallity, remeber the penalty against england knowing he will be boo-ed for the rest of his season, and still plays well.

Forces keepers to make mistakes? He hardly ever scores! Every time I see him on match of the day he's smacking it over from 2 yards, hitting the corner flag from a shot or tripping himself over trying to get around defenders.

are we both talking about the same player??? im sure were not! you remember one miss against everton and base the whole match on that?

only today he scoer with his first touch, watch MOTD to see how he changed the second half.

Forces keepers to make mistakes? He hardly ever scores! Every time I see him on match of the day he's smacking it over from 2 yards, hitting the corner flag from a shot or tripping himself over trying to get around defenders.

Well thats funny seen as Ronaldo is the Premierships 2nd highest goal scorer this season so far.

1 Didier Drogba 12 Chelsea

2 Cristiano Ronaldo 10 Manchester United

3 Nwankwo Kanu 9 Portsmouth

4 Robin van Persie 8 Arsenal

5 Wayne Rooney 8 Manchester United

6 Kevin Doyle 8 Reading FC

7 Louis Saha 8 Manchester United

8 Gareth Barry 7 Aston Villa

9 Gilberto Silva 7 Arsenal

10 Frank Lampard 7 Chelsea

(not sure if that list includes today or not)

Drogba has been the best player by far. Everyone thought he was shit at the end of last year, even Chelsea fans. This year he's turned around.

And to think both of these players discussed to be the best player this season, are diving wankers. And thats coming from an Arsenal fan, we know our divers.

Ronaldo has been excellent this season, but I think Drogba has shown bigger improvement.

He had his critics last year, whereas Ronaldo had already been getting praise.

About the Chelsea defence: I was talking about this with my brother earlier. A few seasons ago, they were seen as the "untouchables." Nobody would dare even think about beating them.

Now, more and more teams seem to be having a go at them, and asking questions of their defence. They are showing cracks. Without Terry, the backline is nowhere near as strong as it should be.

Well thats funny seen as Ronaldo is the Premierships 2nd highest goal scorer this season so far.

1 Didier Drogba 12 Chelsea

2 Cristiano Ronaldo 10 Manchester United

3 Nwankwo Kanu 9 Portsmouth

4 Robin van Persie 8 Arsenal

5 Wayne Rooney 8 Manchester United

6 Kevin Doyle 8 Reading FC

7 Louis Saha 8 Manchester United

8 Gareth Barry 7 Aston Villa

10 Frank Lampard 7 Chelsea

(not sure if that list includes today or not)

Maybe I'm only seeing the bad bits then, but he really isn't that great.

you remember one miss against everton and base the whole match on that?

I remember about 4 misses against everton.

are we both talking about the same player??? im sure were not! you remember one miss against everton and base the whole match on that?

only today he scoer with his first touch, watch MOTD to see how he changed the second half.

A flukey header and a flukey rebound from a penalty miss.

Wednesday are now only the second team to win at Stoke this season and stopped their run of six home victories.

Truly incredible, i'm sure he'd scored like a total of one goal before this season. Who would of thought it, Flamini and Gilberto are Arsenal's goal machines :heh:

Truly incredible, i'm sure he'd scored like a total of one goal before this season. Who would of thought it, Flamini and Gilberto are Arsenal's goal machines :heh:

I've rated Gilberto for a while, unsung hero. But this captain's armband, it must be infused with magic, he's been magnificent with that around his arm.

I've rated Gilberto for a while, unsung hero. But this captain's armband, it must be infused with magic, he's been magnificent with that around his arm.

Haha, I agree. I saw him today on Match of the day, and he really was everywhere.

Gilberto is a good palyer, that tackle he made back in his own area. Great block. Then I think he went on and scored after that.

I watched MOTD last night and i think it was Aston Villa I'm not sure, they has Srnicek in goal. Anyway that shove for the own goal was really bad. I was quite annoyed by that.

Let's hope he keeps the armband, Henry should never have been captain

Indeed, Henry should never had received the armdand, but Wenger had to do something to keep him with the club. And if thats what it takes, so be it.

Gilberto is a good palyer, that tackle he made back in his own area. Great block. Then I think he went on and scored after that.

I watched MOTD last night and i think it was Aston Villa I'm not sure, they has Srnicek in goal. Anyway that shove for the own goal was really bad. I was quite annoyed by that.

That was Bolton vs Newcastle... it was Kevin Nolan that shoved Ramage in the back.

That was Bolton vs Newcastle... it was Kevin Nolan that shoved Ramage in the back.

Indeed it was shocking mainly because Newcastle where winning at the time and I hate Bolton but none the less I hope the Fa go back and give Nolan a 16 year ban from playing Big Sam as well while they're at it.