NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Great move by Ken Bates. I remember him doing something similar to Chelsea a good few years ago.

In other news, looks like United have won the title and West Ham could be staying up! Crazy shizol.

Great move by Ken Bates. I remember him doing something similar to Chelsea a good few years ago.

In other news, looks like United have won the title and West Ham could be staying up! Crazy shizol.

Well at the beginning of the season I said Man Utd for the title, Leeds to go down and Forest to go up. However, we're still waiting on the Forest one!

Leeds has been screwed for a while. Ridsdale's administration ruined them and they never recovered, reckless spending at every level destroyed them, and without pulling in major silverware they never recouped costs.

Gutted about Wigan...

Would of been nice to have a few more North West clubs in the league, keeping Wigan in the frame...

Still Hoping they can pull it off!

Gutted about Wigan...

Would of been nice to have a few more North West clubs in the league, keeping Wigan in the frame...

Still Hoping they can pull it off!

A few more North West clubs? You have Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Man City, Bolton, Blackburn, and Wigan. That's 35% of the Premiership coming from that region, I think you can afford for that to drop by one.

Wigan

Watford

Sheffield

thats what i want

nah charlton won't get out it. can't see them beating spurs on monday and sheff utd won't lost to wigan at home on the last day of the season...

to me wigan as a club dont scream premiership, the fact they cant fill there stadium up and dont have the interest at this crucial point in the season says it all... west ham r much more of a premiership club imo...

CMON YA GOONERS!!!!

Agreed, if a club can't fill it's Stadium it ain;t fit to be in the Premiership. Wigan's stadium should be filled to bursting with everyone getting behind the club.

great end to barnsley's season by losing to west brom 7-0 haha.

at least we're staying up! whey.

I think everyone should take some time out today to laugh at Barnsley since they lost 7-0 to West Brom.

Also laugh at Norwich's own goal it was brilliant.

I think everyone should take some time out today to laugh at Barnsley since they lost 7-0 to West Brom.

Also laugh at Norwich's own goal it was brilliant.

Does anyone know if Leeds 26 points is the lowest ever to be attained in a Championship season?

Arsenal 1-0 up, Chelsea down to ten men!

Agreed, if a club can't fill it's Stadium it ain;t fit to be in the Premiership. Wigan's stadium should be filled to bursting with everyone getting behind the club.

Yeah agreed, I went there last season when Pompey stayed up, and there was one whole stand nearly empty, and there were 5000 pompey fans but 12,000 applicants!

What do people make of reports that Man Utd and Everton could get points deducted?! I think it's unlikely as they have apparently broken the same rules U18 and B13 as West Ham so surely they won't be deducted points as the Hammers didn't.

What do people make of reports that Man Utd and Everton could get points deducted?! I think it's unlikely as they have apparently broken the same rules U18 and B13 as West Ham so surely they won't be deducted points as the Hammers didn't.

It's sorted, they've just pretended there was no verbal agreement after all and Howard could have played but Everton didn't want to play him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/6629661.stm

Congratulations Man Utd, fantastic season, thoroughly enjoyed it. Was looking forward to it being a classic faceoff st the Bridge but no worries.

Fantastic game of football played by Chelsea - you could tell they wanted it.

Anyway, see you in the FA Cup Final Man Utd! Congrats ;)

Premiership Champions for the Ninth time, Man Utd are now the victors are the Arsenal Chelsea match finishes 1-1

Partying on the streets of Essex tonight then!

Darren Fletcher is going to get a Premiership winners medal :laughing:

It's just been reported that Roeder is very very close to being sacked. They are holding a board meeting as I type...

Yeah, heard that when I got up this morning, emergency board meeting with a possibility of him getting sacked. They had this all the time with Souness though, emergency meeting, press camped outside saying he's about to be sacked, then nowt.

Champions!! Well deserved aswell! Get in!

Just to let you guys know I have won £205 today.

£100 cos Sunderland won the Chamionship - £5 bet.

£105 cos Man Utd won the Premiership - £15 bet.

Wooo!

Champions!! Well deserved aswell! Get in!

Just to let you guys know I have won £205 today.

£100 cos Sunderland won the Chamionship - £5 bet.

£105 cos Man Utd won the Premiership - £15 bet.

Wooo!

happy days!:grin: