NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

I hope Manchester United's recent form will obliterate Chelski.

Oh god yes. That would be the most awesomest day ever.

Unlucky blackburn though. Watched the first half and thought it was all over when chelsie scored. Heard they pulled one back I was happy. Annoying they scored late..again.

The thing that worries me about Chelsea is that they're lucky. Not just once or twice a season, but God must be a Chelsea fan or something. Takes the piss.

Im going to make a bold prediction because they're fun:

Premiership: Chelsea

FA Cup: Man Utd

Champions League : Liverpool - Milan

watch me be hideously wrong

I hope you're wrong about the Premiership, because we've been in first place for so long. However, this may be known as "Tottenham syndrome", where you blow it at the very last hurdle. (losing 4th Place to Arsenal)

Liverpool have done well in Europe this year, and I really hope they beat Chelsea. However, whether or not they'll win the whole thing, it'll be really close. I hope United at least get to the final. We've got a great chance.

I expect United to win the Premiership. Portsmouth was annoying, but the recent form we've been in I think we can take it. 3 points is 3 points. If United do lose another and Chelsea win then United will be ahead on goald difference would they not?

I think Man Utd will win the Prem because they have the slightly easier run in, Chelsea will probably get a lucky win in the FA cup and Milan for the CL :p

LOL

Man Utd will win the league.

Anything else, I just hope Chelsea don't win.

LOL

Man Utd will win the league.

Anything else, I just hope Chelsea don't win.

Agreed...................

I made predictions with some mates at the beginning of the season as to which teams would win which and which teams get relegated etc. The predictions have been locked up in a notepad document since August.

A great weekend, 3-1 to Villa. In 10th place and on 42 points, which is how many we had at the end of last season, so this season will be better than last season.

Also, Greenock Morton are the Scottish 2nd Division Champions. :yay:

I've never seen so much chelsea hate :<

Although it was another late goal and blackburn played well, it was decent to watch. Especially Shevchenko's feck up xD Miss of the season!

Especially Shevchenko's feck up xD Miss of the season!

There's only been one Shevchenko feck up?! ;)

A great weekend, 3-1 to Villa. In 10th place and on 42 points, which is how many we had at the end of last season, so this season will be better than last season.

Also, Greenock Morton are the Scottish 2nd Division Champions. :yay:

Oh yes :)

Really hopeful for next season now.

I think either Man Utd or Chelsea will end up winning all three!

Shocking, but I just can't see them dividing it up equally, it will be one team's season or the others.

I want Man Utd, I think chelsea have brought their way to the top and it would be a bad thing for English football if a team dominated the premiership for three years on the trot liek that.

I want Man Utd, I think chelsea have brought their way to the top and it would be a bad thing for English football if a team dominated the premiership for three years on the trot liek that.

Because Uncle Malc didnt buy his way to the top when he bought Man Utd?

Basicaly one stinking rich man is going to get even richer. Hes either going to be Russian or American.

How can you say you want Man Utd to win because its unhealthy for a team to constantly dominate the league? In the last 10 seasons Man Utd have won it 5 times.

Because Uncle Malc didnt buy his way to the top when he bought Man Utd?

Basicaly one stinking rich man is going to get even richer. Hes either going to be Russian or American.

Man Utd have kept reletively the same team as last season. Man Utd have a league topping team that includes some ancients, ie Neville, Giggs, Scholes.

Chelsea have bought a completely new squad. Comparing the two interms of buying success is silly. Considering Man Utd have always been a successful club. And Chelsea took 50 years and russian crook to win a league tittle.

Chelsea have bought a completely new squad. Comparing the two interms of buying success is silly. Considering Man Utd have always been a successful club. And Chelsea took 50 years and russian crook to win a league tittle.

now that's not exactly true, Man Utd went 25 years without winning the top division, hardly the mark of an "always successful" club. They were also relegated to the second tier of English football in that time

How can you say you want Man Utd to win because its unhealthy for a team to constantly dominate the league? In the last 10 seasons Man Utd have won it 5 times.

I feel Man Utd dominated the laegue through good management, a great youth scheme and very well picked team. Chelsea just bought up every player they could lay their hands on.

now that's not exactly true, Man Utd went 25 years without winning the top division, hardly the mark of an "always successful" club. They were also relegated to the second tier of English football in that time

I worded that a bit wrong. I meant that before being bought by the American guy, they'd been succesful. Especially in the 90s. Unlike Chelsea.

I worded that a bit wrong. I meant that before being bought by the American guy, they'd been succesful. Especially in the 90s. Unlike Chelsea.

I don't think Malcolm Glazer gave Man Utd the kind of money (if any) that Abramovich gave to Chelsea.

I don't think Malcolm Glazer gave Man Utd the kind of money (if any) that Abramovich gave to Chelsea.

My poiny exactly.