NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Spurs, you losers.

Keep Pressin'! Goddamit.

P's me off when we do this.

Lennon got replaced. Was he playing poorly?

Goddamit! Damn that Adebayor.

Arsenal have played much, much better in the second half, probably deserve it...daaamn

Fuck sake Tottenham. Such a yo-yo team at times, why sit back when you have one goal against Arsenal. Argh!!

Haha! Talk about an ending.

2-2, thanks to Jenas. Do they deserve it, hmm? Tottenham were better in first half, Arsenal better in second, so even stevens sounds fair.

Haha! Talk about an ending.

2-2, thanks to Jenas. Do they deserve it, hmm? Tottenham were better in first half, Arsenal better in second, so even stevens sounds fair.

Excellent. swore at some retards on the Spurs Community who were saying they 'hated jol, not arsenal' because apparently they just outplayed us. Then Jenas gets that goal. Great.

Excellent. swore at some retards on the Spurs Community who were saying they 'hated jol, not arsenal' because apparently they just outplayed us. Then Jenas gets that goal. Great.

Arsenal were much, much better in the second half, but I think both teams will be pissed with this result. Both had the lead, and both threw it away. I think Arsene will be more angry than Jol, but they both have been hopefully taught a lesson.

Colchester 1-0 Sunderland \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ the playoff hunt is still on BELIEVE.

Got another acumulator on today but not a big one, £1 with a come back of £1,420.

I also got my England vs Brazil ticket today!! Im sitting in block 115 in the new Wembley! Wooohooo!

anyone got any predictions for the Man Utd game today? As for Spurs, they're a team that can produce, then fade in seconds. I really thought they were the strongest team in the UEFA cup, they threw that away.

anyone got any predictions for the Man Utd game today? As for Spurs, they're a team that can produce, then fade in seconds. I really thought they were the strongest team in the UEFA cup, they threw that away.

My prediction is 2-0 against Boro. Rooney and maybe Smith to get the goals.

It's a bastard Sunderland lost, it gives Birmingham the chance to win the Championship or bag an automatic promotion place.

On the plus side, I've got tickets for the match against Sheffield Utd in 2 weeks. It's the last home game of the season and I'll be sitting in the famous Holte End. Plus at half-time the squad that won the European Cup will parade on the pitch as part of the 25th anniversary celebrations. I'm looking forward to it, a lot!

My prediction is 2-0 against Boro. Rooney and maybe Smith to get the goals.

Nearly, Richardson poached the goal! lol Let's keep fingrs and toes crossed for the second!

Then Newcastle Vs Chelsea tomorrow at 1.30!

Well the results didn't go Leeds' way today. I'm pretty certain we're going down.

:(

Bollocks, 1-1.

We NEED to win this.

I know, if we don't win this we've basically handed the Premiership to Chelsea. I'm now feeling very sick :(

Arg I knew we would concede as soon as Ferdinand was injured. Its happened before I'm sure of it.

We need to start the second half as good as the first.

We should come out stronger in the second half. We've got Giggs on the bench too, if need be.

Wednesday 2 points off of the play-off's.

Just need a Birmingham win tomorrow followed by a win over Birmingham followed by a home win against Norwich on the last day of the season and a little bit of luck.

Personally I would be pretty pissed off if a team like Colchester get into the play-off's(or promotion) and a team like Wednesday just missed out on the last day.

Wednesday 2 points off of the play-off's.

Just need a Birmingham win tomorrow followed by a win over Birmingham followed by a home win against Norwich on the last day of the season and a little bit of luck.

Personally I would be pretty pissed off if a team like Colchester get into the play-off's(or promotion) and a team like Wednesday just missed out on the last day.

Why? Other then the obvious, than you're a Wednesday fan. We've played exceptionaly well this year. We've got the best home record in the league, got one of the top goalscorers in the league. You dont have some divine right to be in the playoffs just because you won something once years ago.

But its irrelevant because i'm fully expecting Stoke to beat us next Saturday anyway.