Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Another typical performance from us gooners against a "lesser" side (no disrespect to Newcastle fans).

We let in the first shitty goal from them and then we try and walk the ball into the net......I don't care if we dominated them, that doesn't matter. What matters are points and our home form just aint good enough. Its performances like these that are the most frustrating.......

Wenger needs to sort it out.......Otherwise he's out......:wink: :D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best preformace by far.

who here agrees with me that united great defensive record is due to vidic? i really think he is the greatest defender we have.

Yeh he's been really impressive recently. Fantastic player! Him and Rio are doing well for us, and hopefully they can continue that form against celtic and Chelsea; two teams who attack very well.

Shocking tackles from Fabregas on Moore, lucky to stay on the pitch (Watched it on Art Sport).

Henry gets away with murder as well, both hands round Brambles neck and dragging him to the floor - not even a booking :wtf:

i think you should ask to meet the head of the refs association, just like chelsea requested 2 weeks ago.

Shocking tackles from Fabregas on Moore, lucky to stay on the pitch (Watched it on Art Sport).

Henry gets away with murder as well, both hands round Brambles neck and dragging him to the floor - not even a booking :wtf:

I don't think it's just the players that need looking at. What about the fans?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=429913&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Roeder+defiant+over+sick+taunts

I just don't find that funny at all.

I don't think it's just the players that need looking at. What about the fans?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=429913&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Roeder+defiant+over+sick+taunts

I just don't find that funny at all.

Stocka will probably back me up (if he went), The Emirates was quiet on Saturday, especially during the first half. I definitely didn't hear this chant, it didn't ring around the stadium. And was most likely a few dicks behind the dugout who have shamed us all.

And to be fair, you could hear worse when United played Liverpool, most of the Utd support singing Hillsborough chants, and Liverpool fans returning Munich chants. That was worse, in my opinion, by saying that, I'm not saying what those fans said/chanted or what ever they did was right.

Stocka will probably back me up (if he went), The Emirates was quiet on Saturday, especially during the first half. I definitely didn't hear this chant, it didn't ring around the stadium. And was most likely a few dicks behind the dugout who have shamed us all.

And to be fair, you could hear worse when United played Liverpool, most of the Utd support singing Hillsborough chants, and Liverpool fans returning Munich chants. That was worse, in my opinion, by saying that, I'm not saying what those fans said/chanted or what ever they did was right.

To be honest, i think things have to be much tighter with all clubs. When you go to a football match, you expect to see football. Chants and abuse should really be a thing of the past now.:hmm:

good old arsenal "fans"

It aint just Arsenal ya know....obviously those kind of comments about Roeder are absolutely disgusting but there are always idiots like that that I'm ashamed to call Arsenal fans. Every team has these stupid yobs and hooligans including your own.

Not just Arsenal fans.

Man Utd fans are the worst. Sure, every club has a small minority of fans that sing sick chants, but at every Old Trafford game you're guaranteed to hear the whole stadium singing that fucking disgusting 'without killing anyone' song. :mad:

What song is that?

United are all over Celtic.

I got the following Accumulator bet on:

Wins for Man U/Benfica/Arsenal/AC Milan...

So far only Benfica are doing me proud! Come on the others if you all win I get £40.

Ronaldo is having a great second half. We're passing the ball around lovely, and just doing well at keeping possession.

Edit: Talk about injustice, Celtic score from a freekick which shouldn't had been one.

Edit 2: Saha just missed a penalty that arguable wasn't a penalty. Celtic are one hell of a lucky team.

Well Celtics freekick was a joke. Dived. Vidic didnt touch him.

And United's pen was a joke aswell. I knew saha would miss. Said to me mum bet he goes bottom left and the keeper saves it and ta dar!! Saha played crap today. Rooney or Ronaldo should have took that and just smacked it.

Well Celtics freekick was a joke. Dived. Vidic didnt touch him.

And United's pen was a joke aswell. I knew saha would miss. Said to me mum bet he goes bottom left and the keeper saves it and ta dar!! Saha played crap today. Rooney or Ronaldo should have took that and just smacked it.

As soon as Celtic had a freekick, i knew they'd score. Purely because, they were on the backfoot most of the game, and this was really their only chance to get a win out of this game.

As soon as Saha was taking the penalty, i had a feeling he'd miss. I just knew it.

Well Saha can fuck off!

He was shit... again, what was he doing when he was one on one with Boruc and tried to be cocky and lift it over him, face facts Louis you're not that good!

Can't for the life of me think why he took the penalty as well, also if you're gonna power a penalty then smack it down the middle don't hit at the perfect fucking height for the goalie!

United can blame the referee all they want, because it blatantly wasn't a free kick (the penalty was more deserving than the free kick) but they should have been comfortable by half time!

I am soooooo annoyed right now...

Well Saha can fuck off!

He was shit... again, what was he doing when he was one on one with Boruc and tried to be cocky and lift it over him, face facts Louis you're not that good!

Can't for the life of me think why he took the penalty as well, also if you're gonna power a penalty then smack it down the middle don't hit at the perfect fucking height for the goalie!

United can blame the referee all they want, because it blatantly wasn't a free kick (the penalty was more deserving than the free kick) but they should have been comfortable by half time!

I am soooooo annoyed right now...

I think Saha assumed he was offside during the one on one, because he was given offside at least twice earlier when he was in a similar sort of position. (even though he wasn't)

I think Saha assumed he was offside during the one on one, because he was given offside at least twice earlier when he was in a similar sort of position. (even though he wasn't)

Yeah bit every idiot knows you play until the whistle! What's worse sticking the ball in the net then being ruled offside, or stopping completely and missing a piss easy chance only to then be told you weren't offside!

Yeah bit every idiot knows you play until the whistle! What's worse sticking the ball in the net then being ruled offside, or stopping completely and missing a piss easy chance only to then be told you weren't offside!

Naturally, it's worse when you miss and not being offside. But, if you do put the ball in the net, i suppose you do run the risk of being given a yellow card. But, i guess thats only when the ref blows his whistle. Hmm. *ponders*

Also the ref would only give him a yellow if there was extended play after the whistle, Saha should have just hit it first time (or maybe one quick touch) at which point the ref would have blown his whistle about 1 second before so could hardly give a booking for playing on!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!