Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Saxondale

Haver

Coogan's back. 10PM. BBC2.

Meet Tommy Saxondale, an ex-roadie with anger management issues and a pest control business.

Survivor of a hostile divorce, Tommy now lives with his girlfriend Magz, proprietress of the anarchic T-shirt shop Smash the System. Tommy regards himself as a maverick and a free-thinker and takes every opportunity to impart his wisdom to his young assistant Raymond. And as well as Pharaoh ants, mice and occasionally moths, Tommy has to battle with snowboarders, pigeon-loving activists... and people who talk about property prices.

While Tommy enjoys talking about himself, training Raymond in the mysterious and deadly art of pest control, and sharing a few life lessons, Raymond has little choice but to listen. He lives in Tommy's spare room and gets an uncomfortably close view of Tommy and Magzs' sparky relationship.

Vicky, the receptionist who hands out the jobs for Tommy's Stealth Pest Control operation, takes 'banter' to the next level, knowing exactly how to provoke instant frustration.

Tommy knows his own mind and isn't afraid to speak it. Unfortunately, those around him don't give him quite the level of respect he feels he deserves. And that's going to result in a few more visits to the anger management course.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/saxondale/

I missed this last night.

Also, the lad who plays Raymond is Rasmus Hardiker, who went to my current Secondary School, now we have another star, that includes the twins from Harry Potter (The Phelps'), the girl from Anita & Me, and the Premier League's current youngest goalscorer James Vaughan.

Ooh.