N-Europe

Foo's !!

Platty

So im going to see the Foo's at Hyde park today...anyone else going??

Ive seen them before but i love Hyde Park gigs, gonna be awesome. I have somehow contracted a sore throat and phlem which is not good, But the beer ill be drinking later will sort that out.

The bands that are supporting today are:

Motorhead, Queens Of The Stone Age, Angels And Airwaves, Juliette & The Licks.

Not a bad lineup it all kicks off at 4pm. Cant wait.

Seen Foo's, QOTSA and Juliette before so going to the Manchester gig instead. Foo's, The Strokes, AvA, The Subways and Eagles of Death Metal! Roll on tomorrow (P.S. Do you think you could post the Foo's setlist up?)

So im going to see the Foo's at Hyde park today...anyone else going??

Ive seen them before but i love Hyde Park gigs, gonna be awesome. I have somehow contracted a sore throat and phlem which is not good, But the beer ill be drinking later will sort that out.

The bands that are supporting today are:

Motorhead, Queens Of The Stone Age, Angels And Airwaves, Juliette & The Licks.

Not a bad lineup it all kicks off at 4pm. Cant wait.

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Im home, it was AWESOME! i now need sleep as ive gotta be in work for 7am! Those who are going to the Manchester gig tomorrow are gonna have a blast.

I hope you get the same encore as we did in London....you are in for a very big suprise...Ill whack it in spoiler tags incase you dont wanna know:

Brian May and Roger Taylor (Queen for those who dont know) come out

and played with the foo's, it was amazing and everyone went crazy

Platty...are you serious?!

Now i'm really pissed off. My girlfriend is a massive Queen fan and we going to book tickets to go see this gig. However, she didnt know when she would be going on holiday, so we didn't book it. Turns out we could've gone.:mad:

Edit: Glad you enjoyed it though. :p

Just like REM I stalked you here Platty! Really enjoyed it. Were where you? If you were in the main bit it was mental wasnt it! During the motorhead bit this guy with a tshirt vote pedro started a moshpit and people were beating the crap out of each other lol. And before the foos there was a massive bottle war lol. Enjoyed it though especially the last song which I wont spoil just incase your seeing them live. Was very strong all round loved QOTSA as well. Oh wait I thought Angels and Airwaves were crap, I dont want anyone to diee!! Sep 11 Iraq etc etc give me a break and just play your crap music and leave. But apart from that loved it!

Brian May and Roger Taylor (Queen for those who dont know) come out

and played with the foo's, it was amazing and everyone went crazy

You lucky lucky lucky bastard. I love Queen. I wish they had come up to Scotland last year in their European tour with Paul Rodgers. I had to settle with buying the Sheffield DVD :(

Just like REM I stalked you here Platty! Really enjoyed it. Were where you? If you were in the main bit it was mental wasnt it! During the motorhead bit this guy with a tshirt vote pedro started a moshpit and people were beating the crap out of each other lol. And before the foos there was a massive bottle war lol. Enjoyed it though especially the last song which I wont spoil just incase your seeing them live. Was very strong all round loved QOTSA as well. Oh wait I thought Angels and Airwaves were crap, I dont want anyone to diee!! Sep 11 Iraq etc etc give me a break and just play your crap music and leave. But apart from that loved it!

I was in between the 2 screens near the font, right near the platform down the middle, was well close to good ol' dave when he sang at the end!!!

I also got a little film of the bottle war on my phone! was awesome !!

Wow I was in exactly the same place! With that psycho pedro mosh pit guy. Shame I dont know what ya look like sir platty could have shook your hand. Post the bottle fight if poss its hillarious lol everyone should witness it. Did you see the guy who started it by getting on someones shoulders and swearing at people randomly lol.

Got back from the Manchester do at 2AM. Awesome, AnA got deservedly booed for there spouting-crap-know-one-gives-a-shit-about-the-war-bullshit.

Subways put on a good little set and the strokes were prety awesome aswell but know one beats the foo's!!!!

Everlong-well a bit of it.

Wow I was in exactly the same place! With that psycho pedro mosh pit guy. Shame I dont know what ya look like sir platty could have shook your hand. Post the bottle fight if poss its hillarious lol everyone should witness it. Did you see the guy who started it by getting on someones shoulders and swearing at people randomly lol.

Yeah i remember the mosh pit guy! How crazy out of 80,000 people we could have been standing right next to each other and didnt even know.

Im off to Hyde Park again on 2nd July to see the Who, Razorlight, Zutons, ocean colour scene and Primal Scream, should be awesome.

Edit:

Here's my You tube video of the bottle fight. Not great quality as its off my phone!

Haden you can see where i am standing, but when the Foo's came on we rushed forward a bit and got right by the platform in the middle.

Platty im in your video lol! Right at the start of the video the guy with brown hair in a blue shirt between the two guys with white shirts turned away directly under the FF sign is me lol. Man cant believe we were so close lol. If you go to hyde park next year we should meet I will buy you a beer or something.