N-Europe

Aaaaaaah, I'm melting...etc.

The Bard

you're all bloody pussies!

come back and say its hot if it hits 45 degrees or something! i had to work in that in france 3 years ago. just have to keep a bottle of water with you at all times and you're fine.

No i wont be fine, everyone is different and i for one cant handle the heat... i had to put factor 50 babies sun cream on myself on sunday when i was at hyde park... i still went a little pink. My skin is not made for the sun.

I also hate being hot and sticky, just gets me fed up... sleeping at nights is ridiculous, windows open, fan on, still baking and cant get any shut eye which is no good when im on earlies and have to get up at 5am!!!

Bring on the thunderstorms that are heading London's way. That'll cool it down a little..

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love it. this weather is the best. heat give me more. the thing is it is so much easier to cool down than it is to warm up so hot good cold bad.

I dont agree, i personally find it easier to get warm than i do to cool down...In the winter you can whack the heating on, get all snuggled up under your bed covers whack a jumper on etc the list goes on...ahh nice and warm...

In the summer to get cool you can have a cold shower then be boiling again straight after.... have a fan on you constantly which just generally blows warm air in your face.... you get all hot a sticky which isnt very nice around the ladies.

The only good thing is my work has air con... love it there but when i come out the trains/tube and buses are unbearable...