N-Europe

Got a HD-TV now what?

Demuwan

Guest Stefkov

I got a wire from Currys just an hour ago and got home and it works spectacularly on my tv! :grin:

The only problem now is that i cannot change the screen settings to anthing other than 800 x 600. So everything on the screen is Gigantor!

Anyone know of any software that i can zoom out or somehing so everythign isnt so big?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

connect your PC to it like I did ^^
Nrd3.jpg

The quality is amazing. And you can watch DVD's upscaled or even HDtv video files if you have.

You have the same Panasonic remote as me. (Second from the left) :hehe:

I've got a HD TV too, and to be honest, I prefer my Sony Trinitron wide screen in the back room. I dislike the LCD ghosting that my HD TV puts out, it bugs me.

I've been having a la9od of shit with my nan's TV. I shall tell my story:

It all started when an engineer suggested that she should upgrade to HDTV - as she has a nice shiny 42" Sony HDTV. She agreed and bought the set top box off Telewest to find that Telewest require HDMI cable instead iof the component cables. -rep to Telewest for suggesting she needed HDTV and for not supporting componenting cabling. Anwyay, I get some cables for her - go to configure the TV, and the box breaks. Fun.

You have the same Panasonic remote as me. (Second from the left) :hehe:

I've got a HD TV too, and to be honest, I prefer my Sony Trinitron wide screen in the back room. I dislike the LCD ghosting that my HD TV puts out, it bugs me.

maybe you have the same panasoic Tv as me :P