NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Transformers Fans Check This Out.....

Transformersthemovie.com has a collection of photos taken from the Transformers set which confirm that Chevy is one of the key vehicle partners and that Volkswagen is definitely out as Bumblebee. (Possible spoiler ahead) The car looks to get sold to Spike as the heavily beat up Classic Camaro and gets fixed up to the 2008 model.

Paramount's DreamWorks is eyeing a July 4, 2007 release date for the Michael Bay-directed film, starring Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Jon Voight, Bernie Mac, Tyrese Gibson, Rachael Taylor, Amaury Nolasco and Kevin Dunn.

Also, Sony BMG Entertainment today has announced the creation of the "Transformers: The Movie 20th Anniversary Special Edition DVD," which will hit stores in November. Packed with exclusive special features to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the animated classic film, the DVD release is timed to the debut of a "Transformers" Classics line of figures. The DVD includes never-before-seen footage, exclusive interviews, interactive games and collectible packaging

I personally cant wait to see this new movie and see the 20th Anniversary DVD. The original animated movie is one of my best film of all time due to its awesome soundtrack and shocking storyline.

You are the best, i did not know such a site existed ! I thank you sir ! Transformers was my childhood.

You are the best, i did not know such a site existed ! I thank you sir ! Transformers was my childhood.

I'd say exactly the same thing but quoting is easier :grin:

I was a huge Transformers fan during my childhood. About a year ago I bought the Transformers Movie - I didn't enjoy it a lot.

But I'm going to watch this film anyway.

bernie mac? What The Fuck?! but still this movie is going to kick ass if not i am going to be pissed off just make optimus a truck and no fricken fire engine.

Also whats with the white and blue? they better make him red and blue or i will not be too happy!

Edit:

ooo i just found this:

transformervan.jpg

Pretty much as I said months ago, it's going to be a huge shame having characters not as the veichles they should be because companies won't agree to deals. Bumblebee is a VW bug, Jazz can be nothing other than a Porsche and Prime has to be a Mack truck.

I'm not filled with hope.

well from Plattys pic up there it looks like Prime will be alright, i think when i get home i'll watch the animated movie tonight.

oh the memories of days gone by

[sing] Transformers more than meets the eye....Transformers [computerised voice] robots in disguse

well from Plattys pic up there it looks like Prime will be alright, i think when i get home i'll watch the animated movie tonight.

I think thats just some sort of Promo thing. In the pictures from that site Prime was white and blue....thats not right, he needs to be red.

I think thats just some sort of Promo thing. In the pictures from that site Prime was white and blue....thats not right, he needs to be red.

Yeah thats what Ultra Magnus colours are. Man I hated that robot cocky git thought he was going to be the leader. Me and my mates always laugh at the part on Transformers the movie when he tries to open the Matrix of leadership.

YOU GOT THE TOUCH! YOU GOT THE POWER!!

SPOLIERS for the animated movie ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKvrglJpUQ&search=transformers%20movie%20the%20touch

NOW LIGHT OUR DARKEST HOUR!

Freaking awesome, I may watch it again tonight.

Also here is footage from the live movie, well some say its real others say its fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itFFEt-stes&search=transformers%20movie%20

*Bump*

Didn't want to go to the bother of making a new thread for this, so i dug this one up.

Not really to do with the movie but cool all the same. (prolly been found before but what the hey)

A REAL Transformer, not the movie, not the cartoon, but REAL life transforming robot.

The movie was halarious for the cheesy american songs, but still was awesome. the official site has some countdown to something, teaser trailer i assume, its out july 4th next year, must watch for me hehe

*Bump*

Didn't want to go to the bother of making a new thread for this, so i dug this one up.

Not really to do with the movie but cool all the same. (prolly been found before but what the hey)

A REAL Transformer, not the movie, not the cartoon, but REAL life transforming robot.

Damn i want one, those japs are clever soles arent they