Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dreamcast 2?

Caris

And Chu Chu rocket, crazy taxy, jet set radio, shenmue 2, headhunter, pso, outrigger, samba de amigo, skies of arcadia tony hawks pro skater 2, Ferrari F355,Virtua Tennis, Power Stones, Street Fighter, Resident Evils, Rayman 2, Legacy of Kain,...

Oh yeah defenitly overrated.

None of those games come close to being as good as the likes of OOT, and Mario 64. They're good, but half of that list could have been bought on the PS1 ffs.

Some of my best gaming moments ever were playing...

Jet Set Radio for the 1st time

Sonic Adventure for the 1st time

Playing Chu Chu Rocket ONLINE ON A HOME CONSOLE!

Yeah Chu Chu was cool. There was a way to play that game online for free using a special number which could only be used by using either an imported Q3 disk, or the US browser. Something like 08000853054 or something similar. Those were the days. :)

A handheld would be good, if it's cheap and has good games (maybe they could do a partnership with Nintendo) then I'd buy it. Probably not a main console though, can't exactly see it as cheap. Oh, and have you realised that those interviews are fake?

You mean scooby and shaggy didn't really investigate the old dreamcast mill?:cry:

None of those games come close to being as good as the likes of OOT, and Mario 64. They're good, but half of that list could have been bought on the PS1 ffs.

I'm not comparing it to N64 and no it couldn't have been bought on PS1, specially not with those graphics and controls.

I bought my first ever Dreamcast yesterday and it ROCKS!!!

I bought Shenmue 2 and havent switched it off yet as im still waiting for my visual memory unit (and rumble pack) off ebay.;) What a beautiful game!! Also bought Space Channel 5, Shenmue 1 and Jet Set Radio. Im also going to buy Sega Bass Fishing and a dreamcast fishing rod.

Never played on a dreamcast before and its now my fav console ever, just after a few hours on shenmue 2. I've never played any of these games and im more excited about them than the Wii/360/PS3.

edited: was a bit excited!

I bought Shenmue 2 and havent switched it off yet as im still waiting for my visual memory unit (and rumble pack) off ebay.;) What a beautiful game!! Also bought Space Channel 5, Shenmue 1 and Jet Set Radio. Im also going to buy Sega Bass Fishing and a dreamcast fishing rod.

PLEASE don't tell me you've started Shenmue II without playing through Shenmue I :hmm:

Sin.

Go back and start from the very beginning and that way you'll truly appreciate the story.

How could you possibly put shenmue II down after starting it! Is there any graphical difference or difference in the way the original starts from the second? I havent got far into the game, but I already feel connected with it..I'll follow your advice! Wii to be released on October 27th

Who would buy it? Sega have been out the spotlight for over 5 years.

It's not financially viable.

If Sega released a console I would buy it alongside my Wii.

But I think if anything its more likely that Wii can run DC games like it can run GC games - but that seems hugely unlikely to me

I love the DC too, but what makes you think that is SEGA released another console it would be good? Like nintendork said, they've been out of the spotlight for so long that no one would support them and most of their games suck ass.