NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gabrian

Wii boxart?

Note how blank and similar the last three are. However nice they look, FAKES.

hmmmmm they look a bit bare, dont you think?

Id be inclined to think fake

wow, trhank god these are fake. Really bad design! Look how much fun the Super Mokey Ball cover is..........:p

Yeah, they are dull but that's because they just pasted some logo's on it. The logo thing could be official though.

The Zelda one is actually quite nice, I'd love it to be released in a lovely Triforce Collector's Edition though, including a DVD of extras like interviews, art and maybe Tetra's Trackers available for download through the VC.

Erm....I dunno why people are saying 'fakes' when it's obvious they're not what they're going to be like.

The top thing is cool though, a sort of reverse of the GC ones, and not boringly square like PS2s etc.

so you started a thread to post boxarts which have the words "For Display Purposes Only" printed along the bottom?

looks a bit like the 360 curve on the machines side to me. On the IGN kapplin interview she says they haven't finalised any of that stuff yet.

I dont think these are the final versions as people have said, but i belive the top white curve with "Nintendo" and "Wii" in will be standard on all boxs if these are used by IGN and EBgames.

I really like the Zelda one, but i agree that the rest look bare. The Monkey Ball one is horrible.

It does say For display purposes only, so its possible that they are real, but are concept art or something.

They seem rather bland and boring to me. The GameCube boxart layout was cool, these are not.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo did something really crazy with their packaging. I mean, they are trying to change the industry adn the stigmas around it. They might want to make packaging that looks nothing like a normal game.

But the stuff above is crap. It's just really bad. Very 360ish and just shite.

OK since people seem to be ignoring it I'll say it again they have the words "For Display Purposes Only" on them.

Sign in to follow this