N-Europe

Eurovision 2006

KingOfHyrule

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh I thought that prop was getting in the way"

I love you Terry! Quite a catchy singalong song really, made absolutely no sense, but cheerful and up beat, nice one Croatia.

Hang on, Ireland. Every song is a cry for love. Does that even mean Finlands entry was a cry for love?

Guest Stefkov

moldovas singer was pretty....alright,..in that sense...

Finlands was awesome!!! ukraine wasnt that bad either, think hey should go back to like how ruslana sang her song, traditional ukrainian songs but modernised.

the britain entry was alright,-ish apart freom the fact it was shite. when can we vote?

Hang on, Ireland. Every song is a cry for love. Does that even mean Finlands entry was a cry for love?

Lordi has another song for that. It's called 'would you love a monsterman'

And the UK's song was... odd. I truly hope that it was a joke. I mean the guy isn't seriously performing like that :confused:

Lordi has another song for that. It's called 'would you love a monsterman'

And the UK's song was... odd. I truly hope that it was a joke. I mean the guy isn't seriously performing like that :confused:

You look up Wigga in the dictionary and you see his cheesy school picture

ah here comes Ireland.....*falls asleep*

...*wakes up* ... oh hey, how many did i miss?

Armenia on now....erm.....BRING BACK LORDI.

i'm gonna get something to eat and come back when the voting opens, 17 all the way:bouncy:

You look up Wigga in the dictionary and you see his cheesy school picture

Took me few seconds to think what a wigga is :)

And greece added the fireworks at the last minute to the show. Probably fearing that no one would remember them without those. I actually feared that the woman was going to get a heart attack from jumping on the stage like that. As she is almost 50... Although pretty well preserved one ;)

Some alright acts so far:

Finland was comically great, everyone in my fox den were laughing. Lithuania were classic. I hope they do well. Norway, Ireland and Germany were all good.

The UK's was pretty shit. Im hoping for a nil-point so I can laugh my cynical head off. Time to vote!

the hostess has nice looking tits

Do I see a nipple-slip?