NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendinosaur

More evidence that the victory will be Nintendo's, Not Sony's

According to a report by Blomberg, big name publishers such as Sega and THQ are on 'the edge' as Sony have yet to clarify the final technical specifications of the PS3 console. According to Sega of America president Simon Jeffrey, alot of developers have not yet received their kits and there certainly wont be a huge amount of titles for the PS3's launch in November.

THQ CEO Brian Farrell said that his company decided to forego development of The Sopranos videogame for PS3 because of the lack of final hardware specifications. He said development for the PS3 at this point is "too risky".

Ah that cracks me up. Scumbags through and through! I can't believe he was all like "if I sound excited maybe the audience will get excited!" It's like watching a child school play!

Could we possibly stop making snide and badly informed remarks about working-class people please?

Chavs don't know the meaning of work.

I think this battle is going to be close this time round to be honest, but all Sony have going for them is the name & slightly better graphics than the 360.

Nintendo need to pull out the big guns for sure, with WAY more advertising than the 360 got. They need to hype, show their good graphics and use their new apple look, but most of all, show loads of games. Especially hyping Metroid, Zelda & Red Steel at launch (all non-'kiddy'* games)

*as some fanboy may put it.

Uff....I hate the way too many developers are avoiding the Wii just because it doesn't have the same graphical power of the others.

It's allegedly easier to build a game from more-or-less scratch for the Wii than port to the PS3.

Edit: Riiiiiidge Raceeerr!!!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer!!

I love the "based on actual battles in ancient japan...Now, here's this giant enemy crab...and you attack it's weak point for massive damage."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer!

The only way that video could have been any better was if it had the 4d BS in it, and the video of the guy playing Warhawk. He's drunk, I sware!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer!!!!

The victory is a long way off. First Nintendo really needs to rally up more support for Wii. There are still too many games scheduled for the other consoles and not enough for Wii yet.

Jeeze, you can't make this news up. The PS3, so far, is a calamity of errors and bad news.

i think the PS3 will still have all of its current market (PS2 Owners) but i think the Wii will end up having more of the overall market share due to the fact a lot of non-gamers will buy it (a market that isn;t currently sony's) just like with the DS vs PSP

Honestly Sony have presented it so bad there almost has to be some invisible brilliance to it. Or maybe not.

Is it just me or is there no sound with the Sony Press Conference in 1 minute?

Sign in to follow this