N-Europe

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (first images!)

Guest Jordan

I'd rather have half the Pokemon and a different experience. I've not said that I want the battles to be 3D I just want them to be different. Why would I want to play this when I can just replay any of my other Pokemon games?

do you see people whining when more fighters are added in a beat em up? no

the whole point of having more pokemon is simple, variety.

whats the point of fighting a mate when u both have more or less the same pokemon.

Just stating my opinion, you don't have to have the same. You can't tell me you aren't gald that Mario Galaxy isn't another Mario Sunshine? I just wan't a game that feels different, not one that has more features.

Just stating my opinion, you don't have to have the same. You can't tell me you aren't gald that Mario Galaxy isn't another Mario Sunshine? I just wan't a game that feels different, not one that has more features.

I cant say nothing about mario galaxy until i have played it, so far its widescreen and its in space.

Guest Stefkov

i havnt played a pokemon game in ages, and i thought this looked ace. i love the graphical style, if somethings good at wokring then theres no need to do a major remake, or create a completely new battle system. how else would you innovate this game even more anyway?

ill probably get this because i was a new experience of pkoemon which im sure this will bring me.

this game would be awesome if linked up to a wii version. act as a pokedex, trade your pokemon across even though you could previously do that. etc

i think that there are too many pokemon now i would be happy if they went back to the original 150. that was the best era of the pokemon phenominon (sp?). if they did that then they could really focus on the pokemons individual abilities.

dabookerman is the truth speaker of this topic. I agree with him on everything he's said. This game will be amazing just because they've added NWC. I will whore out the wi-fi battles on it so much it will be untrue.

I love the graphics, slightly jazzed up houses from Ru/Sa/Em, they'll probably add some nice simple graphics (eg like the footprints and refelctions). If they changed the battle system I would have cried, that is what makes it Pokémon. Simplistic on the outside, strategic on the inside, hell if you know you're Pokémon, stats and likely stats of an opponents Pokémon and have amazing movesets, battles can be immensly strategic. Its not as simple as some may think. I'm hoping for a few new Pokémon but not many, the only thing that gets boring is catching them all. Especially when a certain Safari Zone pokémon doesn't appear.

Screens have impressed. Can't wait.

dabookerman is the truth speaker of this topic. I agree with him on everything he's said. This game will be amazing just because they've added NWC. I will whore out the wi-fi battles on it so much it will be untrue.

Yup, totally agree! I personally can't wait for this game, looks brilliant and can't wait to see some more screens and some hands-on impressions. Though I'm sure I can guess what it'll be like, BRILLIANT!

Come on details, pleas start trickling in!

Whats all the hating about? This game is gonna be great and highly addictive, Im having a bit of an RPG cool off at the min so Ill be ready to get involved in Baten Kaitos II and the lew of DS stuff... like this.

It will rock, I imagine it to be highly customisable and although Ill have next to no one to play against (unless its online, but thats pretty much a given?) Ill be training like a mad man once again into the night getting these new babies levelled up.

Too many games on the way, its getting crazier by the day!

I hope they fix the main problem with all the pokemon games that stopped me from finishing Gold/Sliver, Ruby/Sapphire. That is, the tedious levelling up that is required to progress after you've beaten all the 8 gym trainers. There's never any area that has high enough level pokemon to fight and level up yours beyond 50. It should be like the Golden Sun games, I never once had to spend hours levelling up in those and completed both.