NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sarka

Wii Sports

Will probably give this a go , the auto movement is a bit off-putting.

Perhaps the idea of the auto-movement is to allow us the chance to get used to using the FHC without the worry of controlling your characters movement. If that is the case then maybe Nintendo should consider bundling this package with the Wii.

....and Mr MacGeachie you are are very sick man :p

Nintendo should include this with the Wii, so early adopters like us can show it to people with an accesible game.

As a gamer, I think this looks rather cheap actually.

As a gamer, I think this looks rather cheap actually.

I second that, looks like and arcade game...

Even though the movment is automated, it still looks damn fun.

It'll be a great game to use to introduce your friends to the Wii controller.

Shame about the player going to the ball, i must admit. Kinda takes away some of the challenge. I will still be buying this though!

I assume all 3 sports are on one disc? Would be great if it was packed in with the Wii.

Yeer it should come with the wii, it does look nice, but theres so many other nice games comming out, I don't think I would have the money to buy it.

Everyone who still doubts Nintendo's strategy must look at this!!

Take a look at the Nintendo report with Geaorge Harrison

Harrisson said "the remote and a few other things will be included but you'll have to pick your favorite game yourself". And it will be released Q4 this year "so just before the holiday".

Obviously, the "few other things" must at least be the nunchuck because so many games (including the new Mario) use it.

This game looks average, with limited control and poor graphics, but looks an ideal game for a bit of laughs and fun in short bursts and looks like a fun multiplayer title. Good game to demonstrate to people you know about the Wiimotes capabilities. It better be a budget game not charged full price, or be bundled with a Wii console otherwise I won't buy, simply isn't good enough to pay full price.

I hope that Wii music conducting thing is included. My dad is really interested in that :)

I'm sure I'd be able to get my mum playing this game, she loves tennis but can't play because she has a sore back. If they made table tennis too it'd be even better.

IGNs hands-on didn't seem too encouraging which is a shame , although if this is being used to encourage non-gamers to Wii will they really notice its faults.

New Pictures;

Tennis

51031520060914_100213_0_big.jpg

51031520060914_133453_0_big.jpg

51031520060914_133453_1_big.jpg

51031520060914_133453_2_big.jpg

Golf

51031520060914_133454_6_big.jpg

51031520060914_133453_5_big.jpg

Bowling

51031520060914_133454_7_big.jpg

51031520060914_133454_8_big.jpg

Baseball

51031520060914_133453_3_big.jpg

51031520060914_133453_4_big.jpg

It's great that there are 5 games now!

and the environments look much better!

This is going to be such an awesome game to have bundled! Can't wait!

Definitely a much appreciated freebie! I assume the character you play as can be the avatar you create for yourself on the 'Mii Channel'?

Very excited about this title now. Any 'news' on whenever Tennis will include the nun-chunk for play?

Sign in to follow this