N-Europe

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

Mokong

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely going to have to start saving my pennies too.

I definitely want Red Steel, Zelda, and Wii Sports - maybe even a couple more launch games. And of course I want to have at least two Wiimotes so my family and friends can join in.

Damn Nintendo for not giving a precise launch date, I wanted to be able to book my time off work as soon as I could. XD Ah well, hopefully it won't be too long before we get a firm date.

It seems like I'm the only one at the moment who's a little dissapointed by that they didn't announce the European releasedate of DSLite. There were quite a lot of talk about upcoming games and stuff at the conference, but nothing else about the releasedate was said despite the North-American one (which was already announced before the conference, anyway).

Despite that I was pretty fine with everything that was brought up, Super Mario Galaxy looked amazing!

It seems like I'm the only one at the moment who's a little dissapointed by that they didn't announce the European releasedate of DSLite. There were quite a lot of talk about upcoming games and stuff at the conference, but nothing else about the releasedate was said despite the North-American one (which was already announced before the conference, anyway).

Despite that I was pretty fine with everything that was brought up, Super Mario Galaxy looked amazing!

I think i already put this in the DSlite thread but anyways!!!

Ill stick €20 on it that we'll see the DSlite by the end of August for €130:bouncy: :p

I reckon they'll probably be £29.99 and £19.99 for the lower tier games (Online at least). Pretty much the same as the DS :) System no more than £150 and I reckon extra controllers will be around £20. Nintendo will want things to be at an affordable price.

I reckon they'll probably be £29.99 and £19.99 for the lower tier games (Online at least). Pretty much the same as the DS :) System no more than £150 and I reckon extra controllers will be around £20. Nintendo will want things to be at an affordable price.

Hmm only need about £300 for all i want which is about as much as the PS3 alone ( whats the actual ps3 stand alone price?)ha! The price of the Ps3 may put people off...

I think i already put this in the DSlite thread but anyways!!!

Ill stick €20 on it that we'll see the DSlite by the end of August for €130:bouncy: :p

Nah I wouldn't be so sure on that, because it was actually already confirmed by the French Nintendo guy (who has a lot bigger place at NOE now, can't remember what though) that it would come out earlier. August is almost september and DSLite has by that time been available in both Australia and N-A for like two months, they can't possibly keep us waiting for that long.

Is NOE's E3 page still open? Because the last time I took a look at it it had a picture with both Wii and DSLite so they just have to have something for us to look forward to regarding DSLite!