N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Were you really expecting one?

I don't aim to do all the cruel brawls etc but I aim to complete all events on Hard. I like practicing and practicing until I get my reward.

It seems that the events on hard are a similar level to the melee events.

I done all the events on Hard mode first time round, though some are exteremelt annoying, like your Dedede and have 2 other Dededes that get knocked out in one hit, then your stuck versing a giant one that can kill you easily. I want intense mode on them where it's near impossible :heh:

OK well I've caved and decided to import it.

What's the quickest way I can get it? What site delivers the quickest? And where can I get the freeloader from?

Thanks!

Depends on how much you're willing to pay. I got mine through ebay and it came the next day - but i paid £45 for the game and freeloader together.

OK well I've caved and decided to import it.

What's the quickest way I can get it? What site delivers the quickest? And where can I get the freeloader from?

Thanks!

Damnit the dark side is strong. Not many left who don't own the imported version I presume but I will remain strong. Unless someone wants to send me a free brawl and freeloader :heh:

365games.com is the best way to go. £40 and a NEXT DAY delivery which actually works. (£6 for next day delivery..but it's wholly worth it.)

I doubt there are many sites which are as good as they are. Comes excellently packaged too with a nice instruction sheet for Brawl/Freeloader setup.

EDIT: Been playing this extensively today and I'm actually suprised at how good the replay feature is. I was sat nit-picking my own movements saying "WHY DID I USE THAT MOVE" etc... I then started watching other ppl's movements. Quite fascinating tbh. Beats watching telly at 2 in the afternoon.

Damnit the dark side is strong. Not many left who don't own the imported version I presume but I will remain strong. Unless someone wants to send me a free brawl and freeloader :heh:

You realise you'll have to pay for it when it comes out over here too? And that buying Brawl from Videogamesplus and a Freeloader is still cheaper than Brawl will be over here to buy from a shop?

Still, there is risk involved in the Freeloader now that Nintendo have the power to do mandatory console updates.

You realise you'll have to pay for it when it comes out over here too? And that buying Brawl from Videogamesplus and a Freeloader is still cheaper than Brawl will be over here to buy from a shop?

Still, there is risk involved in the Freeloader now that Nintendo have the power to do mandatory console updates.

I do realise that but I play PAL gamees because I know that they have been thoroughly tested to work with my european setup and I get to avoid having to insert a disk before I can play the game I want to.

Plus it's easier for me to get rid of the thing when I can via GAME or Gamestation and their trade in system.

If I imported, I would still be buying the PAL version afterwards meaning getting all them unlockables over again, and losing money even if I manage to sell the US Brawl on ebay (which I don't really trust and have much experience with apart from buying stuff).

Also some friends reckon I am pretty unlucky so I try to avoid risky ventures as much as possible.

Also some friends reckon I am pretty unlucky so I try to avoid risky ventures as much as possible.

:blank: really? :blank:

I think you're really lucky. Does that alter the image of yourself. Seriously man...That made me chuckle . Had to comment.

EDIT:

Right, I'm back..had to go outside and shoot the dog because my mom thought it was a rabbid were-beast. Now what were we on about again?! Oh, yeah listening to other people's bullshi*. DONT.

1.I do realise that but I play PAL gamees because I know that they have been thoroughly tested to work with my european setup and 2. I get to avoid having to insert a disk before I can play the game I want to.

3.Plus it's easier for me to get rid of the thing when I can via GAME or Gamestation and their trade in system.

4.If I imported, I would still be buying the PAL version afterwards meaning getting all them unlockables over again, 5.and losing money even if I manage to sell the US Brawl on ebay (which I don't really trust and have much experience with apart from buying stuff).

6.Also some friends reckon I am pretty unlucky so I try to avoid risky ventures as much as possible.

1. There have been no errors found in the game practically, and glitches don't happen often and are generally best left in for funnies.

2.It's not a big deal, seeing as it takes a 30 seconds more when you load up it is totally worth it for the earlier play and bragging rights. You'll know you've made the right choice when you begin to play.

3. You won't want to trade Brawl in. It's incredible and has tonnes of replay value.

4. You won't feel the need of doing this once you play it through. For the measly throwback of inserting freeloader you will find no reason to do this.

5. You will easily make most of the money back, Freeloaders can still play other games which have better features or are unreleased. If advertised correctly then people will pay what you payed originally in Europe. Sell it a couple of weeks before Euro release if you really felt the need.

6. You will not be unlucky. I know it. You will play way before anyone else and take great joy in doing so.

Join us in the fun times. you are bound to end up importing before too long. The release date is unknown and you'll give in because of all the fun we're having.

Do the right thing and import. We are not the dark side. We are the clever side.

1. There have been no errors found in the game practically, and glitches don't happen often and are generally best left in for funnies.

2.It's not a big deal, seeing as it takes a 30 seconds more when you load up it is totally worth it for the earlier play and bragging rights. You'll know you've made the right choice when you begin to play.

3. You won't want to trade Brawl in. It's incredible and has tonnes of replay value.

4. You won't feel the need of doing this once you play it through. For the measly throwback of inserting freeloader you will find no reason to do this.

5. You will easily make most of the money back, Freeloaders can still play other games which have better features or are unreleased. If advertised correctly then people will pay what you payed originally in Europe. Sell it a couple of weeks before Euro release if you really felt the need.

6. You will not be unlucky. I know it. You will play way before anyone else and take great joy in doing so.

Join us in the fun times. you are bound to end up importing before too long. The release date is unknown and you'll give in because of all the fun we're having.

Do the right thing and import. We are not the dark side. We are the clever side.

1. didn't mean glitches, meant something like update conflict or something like that, although the freeloader handles that ok

2. I know all of 3 other people who own a wii, they won't care i have this early

3. I know I wont trade in brawl, still have melee but this was a general comment at my attitude on importing

4. There was a fundamental reason for me owning the PAL version but it escapes me. Well at least I get some free star points.

5. ebay i don't trust. and im a little bit lazy sometimes.

6. On my birthday, me and my mates whn out where I got ridiculously hammered. To the point were there are pics of what happened but I remember none of it. Apparently I threw up several times in a handy box. The next week i sat down on a chair and knocked our router off the chair arm killing it (why it was there, chalk that one down to retarded housemates). Whoever bought it had lost the receipt but we could still return it if we used the box we bought it in. Lo and behold that box was pretty unuseable thanks to, well i guess you can see where im going with this. Had to fork out 70 quid for an equally dodgy router :(

Oh yeah, forgot to mention im very broke now with an overdraft used to the fullest =(