N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

So we think they aren't in, then he surprises all of us by announcing them.

That's what I mean. He can do that if he want.

The tower stage is not a bad idea at all.

But isn't there any original stage in the Tingle RPG? A stage from a different game is always welcome.

The Tingle model coming from WW, I first think of that. If they want a Tingle RPG stage, the fountain, alternatively growing and shrinking, can be funny and is emblematic of the game ... but if Tingle isn't a PC, there's no chance.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diddy Kong: Final Smash

Rocketbarrel Barrage

The weapons Diddy Kong wields are his Peanut Popgun and his Rocketbarrel Boost.

His Final Smash makes superb use of both of these weapons!

diddykong_070925a-l.jpg

He has popguns in both hands! And his rocketbarrels are firing!

diddykong_070925b-l.jpg

He flies majestically through the sky!

Wow! The controls make it feel like you’re flying with a rocket pack! It’s really fun. Tilt his body left and right to move.

diddykong_070925c-l.jpg

It’s a popgun barrage! Explosions everywhere!

The Peanut Popgun fires straight down, so you change the peanut firing angles by tilting Diddy left to right. I strongly suggest mastering this.

diddykong_070925d-l.jpg

When the time runs out, the rocketbarrels explode!

diddykong_070925e-l.jpg

Plus, you can gobble up the peanuts that fall to the ground.

Will you be enjoying some? No? Well, your opponents can eat the peanuts, too. So when your shots don’t hit, your opponents could end up recovering damage instead of taking it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Final Smash isn't very original, just a combination of two special attacks. It looks powerful though, but you have to make sure your opponents don't recover damage after the attack.

I would've preferred to see the final smash involve the use of the red electric guitar. How it'd work is this. Diddy Kong gets out his guitar, and it plays the exact same tune as per Donkey Kong 64. Throughout a large portion of the sky, Supersonic sound waves rapidly fill the screen while the tune is playing when you get hit theres a ripple effect and you get stunned and remain stagnant in the air for a second and unless you very quickly shake it off, which would be very hard to do, you be hit by more sound waves and be dealt massive damage. The final sound wave is the finishing blow and must be avoided at all costs...

I would've preferred to see the final smash involve the use of the red electric guitar. How it'd work is this. Diddy Kong gets out his guitar, and it plays the exact same tune as per Donkey Kong 64. Throughout a large portion of the sky, Supersonic sound waves rapidly fill the screen while the tune is playing when you get hit theres a ripple effect and you get stunned and remain stagnant in the air for a second and unless you very quickly shake it off, which would be very hard to do, you be hit by more sound waves and be dealt massive damage. The final sound wave is the finishing blow and must be avoided at all costs...

Maybe he'll have his guitar in a victory animation. Like Ganondorf had his sword in Melee.

Guitar would be way too similar to DK's final smash. I was hoping for a animal buddies related update but maybe they'll be present as an item in animal crates.

This final smash is nice anyway. I was kinda disappointed to see Diddy with only one gun and not being able to fire with it during his up+B but I know why.