NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Break the Targets was immense. I hope they make some more stages, because they were fun and hard to master.

If there was another MGS character, i wouldnt like it to be Raiden, he annoys me, but i think the General or Vamp would be good, maybe Jack. In sons of liberty the general goes all weird and turns into a robot, which is very strange. The two bosses i remember well are Vamp and Fat Man. Can't remember the name of the dude that you have a sword battle with at the end... Is twin snakes the same as sons of liberty, i know that it is a 2 in 1 game?

I just had a quality idea, instead of (or as well as) break the targets, they should have a stealth stage for each character, sort of a new addition to Snake. You'd have to use different special moves and items to hit switches and break down doors and avoid detection from the wire men. I guess it would be similar to the sort of stages in Classic mode, like Race to the Finish and the other thing where you have to get to the end.... but better.

Break the Targets was immense. I hope they make some more stages, because they were fun and hard to master.

If there was another MGS character, i wouldnt like it to be Raiden, he annoys me, but i think the General or Vamp would be good, maybe Jack. In sons of liberty the general goes all weird and turns into a robot, which is very strange. The two bosses i remember well are Vamp and Fat Man. Can't remember the name of the dude that you have a sword battle with at the end... Is twin snakes the same as sons of liberty, i know that it is a 2 in 1 game?

Not have Ninja at all as a playable character :) ?

From your post I assume you haven't played MGS 1 with the likes of Ocelot, Ninja and Raven would all make good SSM characters.

Twin snakes is not actually a two in one game, it is a remake of the original MGS for the playstation using the MGS2 engine. So it plays like MGS2 but with the stroy of the original.

Btw that guy at the end is Solidus Snake.

Ah no Twin snakes just has a remake of Metal gear solid no sons on liberty in their :smile: The General guy you where talking about I think is Solidus, and I agree! he'd be a great character to have, he's got swords and can shoot missles from his Dr Oct style arms. And when you taunt with him he could shout "Damn the patriots!"

Ah right cheers. I have seen Ocelot and Ninja, not sure about raven though.

mgsvulcanravenvb7.jpg

there he is, looks like the general guy you speak with in Sons of Liberty. Is it him?

I guess im not a true MGS veteran

oh no wait, as you said, thats solidus

God i hope they keep Break the targets and the Home Run Contest in. They were awesome.

God i hope they keep Break the targets and the Home Run Contest in. They were awesome.

still can't complete them all.

Although that picture with all the characters is fake, I did like the idea of some of those characters! ISAAC!!!

I want a trophy set that is constantly updated through WiiConnect24. It could act like 360 achievements, every time you accomplish something really good in the game, you get a trophy. That way they could include almost everything from Nintendo history. :D

Ah right cheers. I have seen Ocelot and Ninja, not sure about raven though.

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6894/mgsvulcanravenvb7.jpg

there he is, looks like the general guy you speak with in Sons of Liberty. Is it him?

I guess im not a true MGS veteran

He's in Metal gear soild/Metal gear solid Twin snakes, you have two battles against him in the game, one where he's in a tank the other he's running around after you holding that huge gun.

Quality boss battle eh? Flippin sweet ass gun, but even better when you defeat him with a smaller weapon i guess. Great picture isnt it!

Vamp used to scare me.

MGS2_Vamp.jpg

mgssubstance_vamp.jpg

"I suck your blood"

"Guns are for pus*ies"

I want a trophy set that is constantly updated through WiiConnect24. It could act like 360 achievements, every time you accomplish something really good in the game, you get a trophy. That way they could include almost everything from Nintendo history. :D

Oh god yes. They need to do that

Vamp is a pussy.

Aye, and whoever disses Raiden clearly hasn't seen the MGS4 Trailer.

I think Klonoa would be cool in Smash, although all he could do is grab and throw fighters at one another...

FatMan on rollerblades with explosives strapped to his chest is more Nintendoey i think. It would add a lighter touch to the game.

"Laugh and grow fat!"

*Plugs 20 bullets into his head*

What about Fortune and that huge electro gun?

Aye, and whoever disses Raiden clearly hasn't seen the MGS4 Trailer.

I don't think I can be expected me to admire a character you spent part of his time in MGS2 cartwheeling around butt naked while fiddling with his crotch. :heh:

I don't think I can be expected me to admire a character you spent part of his time in MGS2 cartwheeling around butt naked while fiddling with his crotch. :heh:

yeah, it was embarassing, the woman blatantly gave him a job before he left

Snake should have alternertive costumes, the tuxedo, Pliskin costume and MGS sneaking suit. Also when he dies (loses his last life) you should hear Otacon scream Snnnaaakkke!

Snake should have alternertive costumes, the tuxedo, Pliskin costume and MGS sneaking suit. Also when he dies (loses his last life) you should hear Otacon scream Snnnaaakkke!

'snake, are you there? answer me! snnnaaaaaaake!!!!' is the best line in videogaming, after 'do a barrel roll'

That was like 5 minutes, and he didn't do it out of his own choice...

Meh people either love or hate Raiden I guess.

check this out

super smash bros flash... with minigames, music and SONIC!

http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/SonicMarioExtra/SuperSmashFlash.htm

Its 8.5 mb but worth the wait totally awesome. AWESOME (but i bet it old to you veterans)

ssf_1.jpg

That is Smash Bros Blasphemy! If the real thing is as bad as this i'll tear my own eyes out and post them to the producer with a covering letter detailing my disappointment (providing i remember to write the letter before removing my eyeballs with an ice cream scoop)

Wonder if they could put ROB the robot in, since he appeared in Mario kart DS. Gyroscope projectiles and the NES zapper are two attacks he could have. Not sure how he would run/walk about though...

I'd like a stage set with Starfoxs andross in the background laughing and shooting stuff at you while you fight. Maybe have a couple of Arwings shooting him too and as the fight goes on Andross gets more and more damaged until he's that floating brain.

Raiden was a fag in MGS2 it's a scientific fact.

I can't remember did Booker like or hate Raiden?

I was about to say if the guy was still here he'd be backing me up...

Oh yeah and prove to me, using Science, that Raiden was actually a fag. :smile: