N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

People noticed that in the update on the Dojo about sending data online some time ago. I had completely forgotten it. I assume you haven't figured what it's about? I'd imagine there's an upper border for how much data you're able to send per day.

So do you know what it is then?

And Shadow Im adding your Wii code.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its in your profile dude :)

Oh yeah, are the challenges specified all of the one's in the game, or are there completely secret ones?

And can someone give me the full list of metroid music without spoiling the other music please?

Guest Stefkov

So now I'm stuck. Some dragon face things popped up on the map...

I'll get my friend code (ugh) up soon if anyone really wants to add me.

Guest Stefkov

Just tried the classic mode, target mode and the sandbag. Why does it save it as .bin files. The videos that is, I'm not finding anything that would convert it and I'm finding out you can't even do it. Why be able to save it then...

If anyone wants to add me for a fight then pm me if you so please.

Just tried the classic mode, target mode and the sandbag. Why does it save it as .bin files. The videos that is, I'm not finding anything that would convert it and I'm finding out you can't even do it. Why be able to save it then...

If anyone wants to add me for a fight then pm me if you so please.

The .bin files for replays aren't movie files, they just contain your button inputs during play and then simulates the match using them. You can't convert them because of that. They are mainly nice for saving some big homerun records or stuff like that, and you can transfer them to a friend I think. :)

You can convert the screenshot .bin files though because they are actually encrypted images.

I was wondering if there is a option to change the sounds settings to Japanese in the American version? Because after watching a video from youtube which shows well the voice differences between Japanese and American I really think of importing the Japanese version instead of American. Japanese voice-actors are so much better in my opinion. :(

Some crazy geezer wanted to swap my Wii, Brawl and Freeloader for his 40gb PS3 with GT5 Prologue last week so i did the normal thing and took advantage of this insane guys offer. Which is why i haven't been brawling, but i will be getting Brawl and Wii again on monday...Student loan eh? Whats it good for? ^^

So, me and the rest of the Fantastic Four who play this together imported this between us four. The first two days it was with me, but now its gone... At least I finally got to play it. Its so freaking awesome.

He just laps it up when people are falling through the air as well, use the quick attack to deal an easy 12 damage. His reflector is the best one too because it's like a counter as well.

Man, i hate the Star fox trio! So quick and jammy and often uncontrollable. Now Sheik, why thats a fine character if ever i saw one...;)...Only problem is the nerfing :/, I remember having difficulty KO-ing a 200%+ Bowser on Delfino Plaza...On many ocassions I find I have to transform into Zelda to make the coup de grace which kills the whole Sheikah, ninja-ry mood. :/