Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

Good old DVD.co.uk didn't let me down, and it turned up just fine on the day. Managed to squeeze an hours play in before bed last night (I work late, and we get very late post deliveries round here), and I have to say I think I might be in love with games all over again! Amazing. It certainly feels more a 3D successor to Super Mario World than Mario 64 - it's so busy and packed with gameplay.

Thanks for turning the good old days into the great new ones Nintendo. I can (almost) forgive your disdain for Europe with this!

Where do you work Flameboy?

at a college for blind people.Work as a kind teaching assistant during the day at college and then as an enabler outside of college time. Just snuck onto the computer now...

I'm gagging to play Mario and I promised my gf I'd take her to the cinema tonight, cos I've hardly seen her. GRRRRR....

at a college for blind people.Work as a kind teaching assistant during the day at college and then as an enabler outside of college time. Just snuck onto the computer now...

I'm gagging to play Mario and I promised my gf I'd take her to the cinema tonight, cos I've hardly seen her. GRRRRR....

Ah, what film you seeing? It might be worth it.

QA in Birmingham by any chance? :)

How f***in' hard was the Sweet Sweet Galaxy? I'm way past that now and it was still the hardest so far :S

I got through the first bit easy, but the bit where there was an electric field across the moving platforms must have killed me about 20 times - I had to keep picking up the stars and the mushrooms on the brown 'holey platform' just to stay alive!

How f***in' hard was the Sweet Sweet Galaxy? I'm way past that now and it was still the hardest so far :S

I got through the first bit easy, but the bit where there was an electric field across the moving platforms must have killed me about 20 times - I had to keep picking up the stars and the mushrooms on the brown 'holey platform' just to stay alive!

I love the song for that. I got all giggidy listening to it. It was hard cause I kept jumping, then a hole would appear...

I got unto about 30 stars today and I'm still loving it, I'm taking a break now though, I like that you sometimes get some secret galaxies to explore. I also got a

green

star in one of them, before getting the other first. I really liked

the second Bowser

level the platforming there was really well designed.

I got unto about 30 stars today and I'm still loving it, I'm taking a break now though, I like that you sometimes get some secret galaxies to explore. I also got a
green

star in one of them, before getting the other first. I really liked

the second Bowser

level the platforming there was really well designed.

you need 3 green stars nd something special happens i got 2 so far 1 more

er,. is anyone actually finding any problems with the controls?

iv had problems navigating mario in a couple of levels now especially when the camra or screen switches.

beating the spider (web level) was one of the main areas where i couldnt move how i wanted, the same repeated in the rocky levels later on in the next galaxy.

er,. is anyone actually finding any problems with the controls?

iv had problems navigating mario in a couple of levels now especially when the camra or screen switches.

beating the spider (web level) was one of the main areas where i couldnt move how i wanted, the same repeated in the rocky levels later on in the next galaxy.

Yep, I've had moments but nothing game ruining. Apart from the one level I was moaning about (which I'm just leaving and not bothering with) I've loved ever second of the game.