Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

I like the fact of more hunters and stuff in prime 3. Having different races either blocking you or helping you sounds cool!

okay yeah super missiles were powerful but they hardly got used, by me anyway.normal missiles at the moment seem to have little effect on enemies, it just seems to make them groan a little.

the charge beam combos should play a bigger part in the game cause at the moment they arent completely necessary and take up too much ammunition

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're gonna be even less used in this game than before, if they're even in it at all, due to the beam stacking system in this game, where all beams combine together when you get new ones (like the 2d games) instead of you being able to switch between them. It's possible the only one they'll keep is the super missiles.

I think they're gonna be even less used in this game than before, if they're even in it at all, due to the beam stacking system in this game, where all beams combine together when you get new ones (like the 2d games) instead of you being able to switch between them. It's possible the only one they'll keep is the super missiles.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think you're right. I really liked stuff like the wavebuster and the ice spreader, but they did become a bit redundant, especially in prime 2.

And they could make it look more then just a cube game

I think Retro Studios said that the grafics have already been considerably improved from the E3 build.

And i see a delay of this game as a good think. It automatically means the game will be even better. Actually i usually find delay news, as good news.

I think Retro Studios said that the grafics have already been considerably improved from the E3 build.

And i see a delay of this game as a good think. It automatically means the game will be even better. Actually i usually find delay news, as good news.

And nintendo said there will be no differences between graphics between the wii and the xbox 360.

I wanna see how this thing looks, but yeah, delay is good for everyone, less games for me to buy at this already ridiculous launch line up

And nintendo said there will be no differences between graphics between the wii and the xbox 360.

Wow, when did they spout this piece of weapons-grade bullonium?

That's is complete and utter rubbish, the Wii can't compete with the 360 on graphics and it doesn't even support HD.

That's is complete and utter rubbish, the Wii can't compete with the 360 on graphics and it doesn't even support HD.

1. If you actually read his post he was poking fun of the fact that Nintendo over-exaggerate their game's graphics.

2. It's Dabookerman, the majority of the things he says aren't serious.

Thats a rookie mistake, and ya hate to see it. Watch Booker get medieval on your ass with a Gi joe action figure and 200lbs of C4.

Yes I am bored.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!