Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fourth one, not really because of what it is, but because of what it seemed to be to me the first second I looked at it. It looked as if the village was crossed by a river and Link was in a boat, kinda like Venice. It would be awesome if some 3D Zelda game featured a village like that in the future.

Sorry to change the subject, but heres a way to waste a good 3 minutes... a video (note, wear heaphones, since the audio is NSFW).

Mooch:

%2Ecom%2Fgaming%2Fclips%2Flinks%2Dwalk%2Dof%2Dsham e%2D186351%2Ephp

Classic this is soo good! :grin:

Also that artwork is great.

As long as he isn't as silly as he's always been.

Maybe Nintendo could add some humanity to the character of Tingle, they could show that he is wierd becuase people distance themselves from him because of the way he dresses, maybe Tingle could be quite a depressed person deep down and Link gives him the emotional boost that he needs.

If Tingle is in the game though maybe there will be a side-story about him that leads on to his DS game.

Nope hellfire you'r wrong. I'd love to be already playing it in cube (which I believe is ready a long time ago), and when the wii version come out I'd give it a try.

But now I still prefer a old school zelda with my old pad :)

(but I still may change my opinion...)

Yeah the DS game involves Tingle getting transformed into what he is now.

Really?

Well that shows how little I care about Tingle.

Maybe it's time Nintendo added another recurring character into the world of Zelda.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!