Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my realistic estimate(Europe):

Zelda - 27th October

Revolution - 24th November

thats a good estimate infact. these games are blatently being released for the xmas rush, zelda will most definatly come out in october if they want the rev out in november.

However, when does FF XII come out?

TP will be released the exact same day when Duke Nukem Forever is released.
hmmm, is that... "when pigs fly"?
More than eight years after work first started on Duke Nukem Forever, 3D Realms bigwig George Broussard has hinted at the game's release date, suggesting it'll finally hit the shelves "when pigs fly."

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=62712

It will be released the day before Iran drops nuclear bombs all over my country this year, 2006, the predicted year of nuclear holocaust as predicted by the bible code...so I have ONE DAY to play this game and beat it before the end of the world...:D or at least the end of the USA. ( please not that I am just being really stupid and don't mean anything I just said :D)

Sony sucks! and MS makes me MAD stealing the banjo kazooie series from the big N! what the hell is up with that BS?!
god... microsoft didn't stole it... Nintendo sold it... Rareware was turning berserk you can see where Rareware is going now... nowhere near what they once were, Nintendo just saw that beforehand and let the bomb in Microsoft's hand... and got a lot of money in doing so...

So if you wanna blame someone blame Nintendo, they could just go there and re-structure the company personally... like rumors say they did with retro studios...

but... what does that have to do with the previous posts... and Zelda? (i'm being ironic, don't make a post solely to respond to this)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!