NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

yeah the twilight realm is taking over Hyrule and Princess Zelda mourns for her land and wears a black cloake and Ganondorf's origins will be revealed in this game. I think he comes from Knome and Kotake.

Will be great to get more history on him and hyrule.BTW

Ganon is a major spoiler you should tag it

Will be great to get more history on him and hyrule.BTW

Ganon is a major spoiler you should tag it

LOL no it is NOT! it was all in Nintendo Power Magazine!

A lot of people don't know about him yet and don't want to.If I had the chance i'd rather forget he was in it so I could go OMG when I see him.And it's still a spoiler

oh ffs....it is a Zelda game. It is therefore not going to be a shock/surprise/spoiler to anyone to learn that Ganon is in it.

________

K Engine

Edited by the_mars_volta

Ganon wasn't in MM.

Some people are trying not to get any information about this game but still like to talk about it so things like that should be put in spoiler tags. If people don't want to know things about the game - such as what the storyline is going to be, then we should respect that.

It will still ruin it for them and there are games where Ganon isn't in it

But for a game like TP, it's no spoiler. We all knew he'd be in it...especially from the info we got in WW and how it's a direct sequel to OOT...

To be honest, I don't think saying Ganon is in the game is a spoiler. I was just expecting it and when

I read over these posts that said Ganon would be in it I wasn't like "Oh my God!!! Balls, I'm mad that I know

that."

And yes, for once, I'm sticking up for zeldafan2020.

But yeah, in all seriousness, I'm trying not to hear or read any spoilers. They've ruined a couple of shock factors for me in recent games.

To be honest, I don't think saying Ganon is in the game is a spoiler. I was just expecting it and when

I read over these posts that said Ganon would be in it I wasn't like "Oh my God!!! Balls, I'm mad that I know

that."

And yes, for once, I'm sticking up for zeldafan2020.

But yeah, in all seriousness, I'm trying not to hear or read any spoilers. They've ruined a couple of shock factors for me in recent games.

lol. wow really? thanks. :P

The least i know about this game the better, I can;t wait for suprises when I play. I love games that give me that "whoa" factor like OoT, Majora's Mask and Tales of Symphonia did.

I want a lot of surprises in the game aswell so I'm trying to limit what I read and watch

I don't have the will power to keep myself from reading any information, the game is still soooooo far away! But realising how far away TP is has helped me see how close E3 is :D

I'm just goin to watch the trailers though I wish I didn't watch the 3rd because I would of laughed like a school girl and i wish I didn't read

that Ganon was in it

I didn't know he was in WW and when I saw him I literally went 'Oh my Fu***** God' and me and my friends were stunned and to me that was a magic moment

He, all this talk about Ganon being in TP is a spoiler is like when on the GameFAQS forum, someone said in the megamanX3 board "Sigma is the final boss", someone came along and said "OMG, you spoiled it for me!".

Hehehe.

Would it be a spoiler if I said Majora's mask is the final boss in Majora's mask? :P

Yes,it would...

Ya, thats a spoiler, I had no clue I would have to fight Majora's mask at the end of that game. :idea:

Okayyyy...

Okayyyy so you don't know what a spoiler is then,it's a spoiler for someone playing through the first time,people would think it was the skull kid that you would verse at the end

I think it's as obvious as knowing Ganon would be the final boss on a game called The Legend of Zelda: Ganon's revenge.

I've not seen Ganon in any trailers, I only know he's in it from reading on here. For people who aren't reading storyline information it is a spoiler. I don't see how it's obvious that Ganon's in it because we only know because of what we've been told by Nintendo. Not everyone wants to read info like that because it will spoil the game.

Just imagine Zeldafan, that you're playing through the game without having read or seen anything about it. You get half way through it and Ganon appears, how excited and surprised would you be? Some people want to keep that element of surprise in their games.

I've not seen Ganon in any trailers, I only know he's in it from reading on here. For people who aren't reading storyline information it is a spoiler. I don't see how it's obvious that Ganon's in it because we only know because of what we've been told by Nintendo. Not everyone wants to read info like that because it will spoil the game.

Just imagine Zeldafan, that you're playing through the game without having read or seen anything about it. You get half way through it and Ganon appears, how excited and surprised would you be? Some people want to keep that element of surprise in their games.

Ok you know what, you're right and I'm sorry.

Jesus Christ; what a mess.

Just read every post from the 26th march, and this thread has become encrusted with wank.

1)First Person or Third Person; Zelda will still be Zelda. No matter what viewpoint we have; the story, exploration, character interaction...will still be the same. It is just that we are more immersed in it through the viewpoint.

2)Here is my timeline; one which a vast majority of people over at gamefaqs have adopted as the accurate one. No real need for discussion, as everything that has just happened over the past two weeks will be repeated again:

OOT<Adult ending>TP>WW>ALTTP>LA>LOZ>AOL

OOT<Child Ending>MM

LOZ and AOL must come after WW as they are the final chapters, Ganon dies and can never be reborn after AOL. ALTTP is a prequel to these games and LA is a direct sequel to ALTTP.

The oracle Games can be placed in various points; after MM, during 7 year sleep(ie tests by the sages), the continuing adventures of AOL link....

FSA and MC are oddities in my opinion as they try and reqrite the back history of Zelda; no triforce-we have the golden power instead, no goddesses-the picori are the ones behind the power.....I do not like these ideas, they are heritical, and anyone who supports them should be burned ;p

Couldn't Link's Awakening could be a good sequel to the Wind Waker?